1. DhZ

DhZ New Member

Stranger

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DhZ, Nov 10, 2013.

Hey there :)

Ok, I don't know how to start, but I'll make a quick sentence and see how it goes. *clicking keyboard keys rapidly*
    I'm Maria, 21, no job, no life, surf the internet in English while I speak Arabic, and I love writing.
    That sounds bad enough for a 1st impression. Nailed it.
    Since my 21bd was just yesterday, I wanted to make some difference this year (hopefully) and get to work on my writing skills. And I already know this place ( by my beloved Google ) so, I hope to be a good member * angelic smile *

I still haven't developed my reading skills enough, since I used to hate reading in my childhood and teenage. But, I started writing when I was in 6th grade or less, since I was influenced by video games and movies. I don't have finished pieces now since I got rid of the old ones, and the new ones are unfinished because of my shifting story ideas.

So here I'm staring at you. Hoping to get some company in this lonely road of fiction writing. That'll keep me motivated as I hope not the staring.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, DhZ. :)

I like your Arrietty avatar. Miyazaki changed the way I looked at animation. Just... amazing. :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

3. L.T.

L.T. New Member

Welcome to the Forum. :)

4. Obscurum

Obscurum New Member

Im just like you. Getting my ideas from movies, series and games, switching between stories. ;)