1. Eliza Rain

Eliza Rain Member

Great minds think alike, so I thought I'd say hi, why don't you?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Eliza Rain, Jun 19, 2015.

Glad you decided to stop by!

I've had stories in my head all my life. Unfortunately, I've got little time to put them to paper the past two years when I used to able to pump out insane word counts. Between working full time and going to college as a double major in psychology and creative writing, I don't have have nearly enough hours in a week let alone a day like I want to. I hope this place keeps me motivated and reminds me there are people out there who I can talk to about my passion. Can't say I'll be on every day as my schedule is rammed as is, but I can see this site as a solace to skim over at the end of the night, and maybe make a friend or two.

I love talk to others about their ideas and going back and forth on all kinds of topics, and if you're interested in my own ideas? Be warned you're likely in for a documentary. My two main projects are admittedly fantasy, one for a younger teen audience, the other for adults. They're consuming worlds with diverse histories and what seems to be an endless character list. If you happen to be in the same boat, hot dog would I like to talk to you! Not to discourage anyone else though, I feel realistic fiction is a favorite of mine, especially when it comes to discussing how it's used in YA literature. Meaning, I'm pretty much up for any topic about writing fiction!

So whoever you maybe, and whatever is your cup of tea, leave a message after the beep.

Beep.

P.S. sorry for any pretentiousness.

P.P.S. I've been up since six a.m., it's about midnight now, and I have a twelve hour shift tomorrow... so I apologize in advance for any late reply!

2. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Do you like Bacon?

3. No-Name Slob

No-Name Slob Member Supporter Contributor

You'll find tons of Fantasy writers on here. Welcome. :)

4. EmptySoul

EmptySoul Active Member

Hi, welcome, and other such social niceties.

5. Mordred85

Mordred85 Active Member

Welcome, I'm also a fantasy writer. Enjoy your stay.