1. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Holy Grail War

Discussion in 'Archive' started by lixAxil, Aug 2, 2014.

Holy grail war:

The Holy Grail. It is an object desired since ancient times. Men have fought and died for it. Because of its legendary existence, many tales and myths have followed the Holy Grail, telling tales of great warriors and kings who have fought to claim this holy relic.

A thousand years ago, the Einzbern, a family of magi, began their plans on reclaiming a great lost power then once had. Their plan resulted in failure, which forced them to do something never done before 800 years later. They enlisted the aid of outside help to obtain their powers. The help consisted of two other magi families, The Tohsaka and the Makiri. In order to mask their true intentions, the Einzbern created the lie that their work was to find a method to a way to reach a source of ultimate power.

Eventually, the three families worked out a solution: The Holy Grail. The Einzbern provided the vessels required to hold the grail. The Tohsaka provided mana rich land to create the Grail on, and the Makiri designed the command seals that would be vital later on. But like all great plans, there was always a flaw. the flaw in this plan was greed. Each family wanted the grail for themselves. Before they started a war with each other, they managed to come up with a solution. They would create a great lie to determine the owner of the Holy Grail. Seven magi, called Masters, would be picked out to fight for the Holy Grail. They were told that the Holy Grail would grant them any wish they desire. Each magus was given a servant, a heroic spirit of the past. these masters and servants would fight until only one pair remained. The defeated servants' energy would fill the holy Grail, giving it power to work with. These families would then go to war every 60 years in an attempt to obtain the Holy Grail.

The Masters, while powerful magi each, were not the ones that do the fighting. The ones that fought were the Servants. Each servant is a Heroic Spirit, a great warrior from the past (history, myth, legends, fairy tales, folklore etc) summoned by the Holy Grail to battle. They were also promised one wish should they win. Each servant was assigned a class.

Archer
    Assassin
    Berserker
    Caster
    Lancer
    Rider
    Saber

A servant is randomly assigned a class that fits them.

Now, the Fifth Holy Grail War has started, and by a twist of fate, time has diverged from its original course and new Masters and Servants have been chosen to fight for the Holy Grail.
    ================================================== ====

Now that the introduction is out of the way, the more important stuff can be explained. You'll play as master and servant. If you do not get the master and servant slots. You can be an ally to one of the Masters or just an unlucky person caught in the war. But PM the idea first if you wanna do something like that

Keep in mind that Servant are the real warriors in this RP. While masters are strong, the best they can do to a servant is annoy it. Heroic Spirit are very very strong, so strong in fact that no modern weaponry can hope to even hurt them. Only powerful magic and other servants can harm another servant.

Servants are cable of running and fighting high speeds, extreme agile, super strong etc and of course this varies with each class

Masters are of course original characters.

With the servants they must be as stated above something from history whether it be normal history or myths and things like that.

A master is given 3 command seals. These command seals are used in case the servant is being disobedient. The command seals can force an absolute order onto a servant, one that cannot be disobeyed. they can also be used offensively too. For example, you can tell a servant to "attack with all your power" to make the servant's next attack do much more damage.

Servants need a master in order to stay in this world, as a Master constantly keeps a flow of magic to the servant. Without mana, a servant will disappear. Therefore, it is often easier to kill a master and have the servant lose its source of mana than to kill the servant. Also once the three commands seals had been used, the link between Master and Servant is severed.

However, simply killing a master or a servant does not leave the other out of the fight. A masterless servant can make a contract with a master and vice versa to reenter the war.

Masters can detect the general area another master is in through their command seals.

Noble Phantasm

A Noble Phantasm is a weapon or an ability owned by a heroic spirit. In the legend of a hero, there is not only the man that the hero was, but the anecdotes about him, his arms and weapons; all of this symbolizes his existence. These symbols are the ultimate mysteries that the Servant, the embodiment of the heroic spirit, carries as a trump card. Such is the deadly weapon called "Noble Phantasms". Noble Phantasms are the crystallization of the historical facts and anecdotes that made the heroic spirit famous, but that does not necessarily have to be an offensive weapon; it can be a shield, a ring, a crown, but also a specific ability or a unique method of combat.

It is a servant's last resort in a battle. By announcing the noble Phantasm's true name, a Servant can strike out with an attack that can fell even another servant in a single strike. However, there are drawbacks. The attack will usually leave a servant drained and sometimes defenseless. It also reveals the Noble Phantasm's name, which can lead to the Servant's identity being revealed. A servant usually only has one Noble Phantasm, thought there have been exceptions.

You can make up whatever effects you want for Noble Phantasms. Let you imagination run wild.

Noble Phantasm-Range

For NP. These are. Anti-Unit (can be self). Anti-Army. Anti-Fortress. Anti-Country. Anti-World (extremely broken). However this doesn't define the strenght of the NP.

For more detail of the ranges please see here.http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm

Reality Marble

An special kind of move that can be used as a Noble Phantasm. (Yet even some very skilled master can use it). This is a very rare case. The servant is able to project their inner world into reality, violating it, and creating a temporal different reality, with different laws that are imposed. The user decides who'll carry to the RM. While for the others it's seen as if they went to another dimension. Laws of the RM are absolutely and those tend to be different than from reality.
    RM's are extremely broken in terms of power, but very expensive, thus they can be maintained only for a few minutes

Ranks

Those define the strength of a skill or NP. The ranks are. E, D, C, B, B+, A,A+,A++,A+++, EX. Being E the weakest, while A+++ the strongest. EX tend to surpass A+++ but is limited for those whose NP is so strong that can't be defined by solely strength. If a skill is rank B it can deny other's moves from rank E to B. However ranks B+ to EX would bypass them.
    Noble Phantasm then to greatly surpass the rank of skills, despite their level. However EX is definitive.

Servant Parameters:

They have 5.

Strength:
    Agility:
    Mana:
    Luck:
    Endurance:

Try to keep them reasonable. For example, an Assassin wouldn't have an A in strength and a Berserker wouldn't have much mana.

Skills

Those are passive properties that servants have, also classes have skills unique to them. For example, the skill Magic Resistance, is a saber class skill (yet not exclusive if other hero can have it due to its legend), it grant magic resistance. For example if it's Rank B. Then spells below Rank B, won't harm the warrior. The skills are very versatile, they can be almost anything. Like Charisma that causes lower beings to bow before the servant.
    Mad Enhancement is a Berserker class skill, that defines them as mad warrior. The higher the rank, the strongest they are, but with less sanity. At rank E (the lowest) the boost is minimal, yet the servant can still speak for example, however it's personality may be distorted.

SERVANTS

Archer:Servants placed within this class are usually proficient with projectiles and could survive longer without a Master nearby, thanks to their special ability Independent Action. They also tend to have many more Noble Phantasms at their disposal than other classes. It is one of the three Knight classes, together with Lancer and Saber.

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance D Cancel Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.
    Independent Action B Capable of remaining in this world for two days without a established contract. Also capable to live on for a short period of time after suffering extensive damage on his spiritual core.

Assassin:Servants placed within this class are always, as a rule, one of the 19 Hassan i Sabbah, the leaders of the clan of the Hashshashins who passed the name down. This rule comes from how the word "assassin" itself finds its etymological roots in that clan. But in this case that rule does not stand.

The original Grail system didn't allow the summoning of evil Heroic Spirits (this rule was jeopardized when the Grail became corrupted), and a real, perfect assassin should normally be one nobody knows (thus one who cannot be a Heroic Spirit). For those reasons, the only Heroic Spirits normally allowed in that class are those leaders.The Assassins' special ability is Presence Concealment, which allows them to remain undetected. This, and their weak fighting skills, makes the Assassin class rely heavily on stealth and usually go after human Masters rather their Servants.

Class skills:
    Presence Concealment A+ It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected. However, efficacy will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.

Berserker:Servants placed within this class are always incarnations of heroes who have gone berserk on their lifetime. This trait allows them to use the special ability Mad Enhancement, which trades their consciousness (i.e. sanity) for a large power boost. Because of the loss of sanity, the Berserker class is the hardest to control.

Class skills:
    Mad Enhancement B Boost up all parameters, but takes away most of sanity.

Caster:Servants placed within this class are adept in magecraft and have a special ability akin to Reality Marble, called Territory Creation, which alters or creates space around them to enhance their sorcery.

Class skills:
    Territory Creation A Creation of a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible. Basically allows Caster to control a selected area.
    Item Construction A Capable of making healing potions that grant limited immortality.

Lancer:Servants placed within this class are very agile and skilled with long-range melee weapons, such as spears, lances, etc. It is one of the three Knight classes, together with Archer and Saber.

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance B Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.
    Battle Continuation A Will remain alive as long as does not receive a fatal injury. Lancer's are also quite fast but tend to have low luck.

Rider:Servants placed within this class place emphasis upon speed and powerful Noble Phantasms and their special skill is Riding, which allows them to fully utilize abilities of their mounts (ranging from simple horses, through motorcycles, to divine creatures).

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance B Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.
    Riding A+ Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Saber:Servants placed within this class are agile and powerful melee warriors and it is commonly assumed to be the best class overall, with high ratings in all categories. It is one of the three Knight classes, together with Lancer and Archer, and also possesses the Riding skill like the Rider class.

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance A Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi.
    Riding B Most creatures can be rode with above average skill. However, cannot ride those of Demoniac Beast and Holy Beast-rank.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ALASKA'S HOLY GRAIL WAR

This is a world with a different fifth HGW than the canon, on this case the location will be on Alaska, late november. Game will begin with the summoning of your servants and any previous necessary event your character may require. Once the servant is summoned the character has to report itself as a participant to the church (Though this is not obligatory) after that you’re free to play in any nice or dirty way to beat your opponents such as forming temporary alliances, plotting traps or intricate plans, force your servant to devour human’s souls and increase their mana, etc.

Character creation

Remember that you can play at both Master and Servant, or either a Master or a Servant.

Master Signup sheet:

Name:
    Magic Specialization (Feel free to use your imagination here, yet consider that the master rarely is strong enough to face a servant, also, more powerful magics often has notorious drawbacks or conditions) For reference: Magecraft
    Appearance:
    Biography:

PD: You can play as a master of one of the three families: Einzbern, Matou or Tohsaka if you want to. Also although the war will be in Alaska, your character can be of any country.

THE SERVANT

The servant is summoned through a magic circle with a blood tribute (a drop is enough), normally the servant summoned will be automatically chosen according to the Master’s compatibility, however this can be bypassed by the usage of a catalyst, which is an element that was once linked with the servant (A torn piece of a cape, a sheath, a weapon, etc.), using a catalyst will allow an specific servant to be chosen.

The seven classes are Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Berserker and Assassin, if one is already picked then you’ll have to go for another one. Also remember that a servant is a figure from history, legends or mythologies, in most case humans or demihumans, demigods had appeared, but no gods.

Spots already reserved: Saber, Rider, Caster.

*THE SERVANT SHEET MUST BE PMD TO lixAxil, if you feel like you can hide the name, yet lix will help with any detail. Don’t PM them to Kingtype as he wants to guess them through the course of the game.

Servant signup sheet:

Name: (you can keep this blank until your identity gets revealed.)
    Class:
    Biography: (Keep this blank as well until its get revealed)
    Noble Phantasm: (You can also keep this blank. You don't need your enemies knowing your identity before the rp even begins and an NP can be to key that)
    Noble Phantasm rank: (E-A++)
    Noble Phantasm range: (Anti Unit, Anti-Army or Anti-Fortress)
    Strength: (E-A)
    Agility: (E-A)
    Mana: (E-A)
    Luck: (E-A)
    Endurance: (E-A)
    Unique skills: (any skill or ability the servant has)

For reference: Servant, Parameters and skills, Noble Phantasm

RULES

1- GM word rules, on this case lixAxil and Kingtype.

2- No overpowered characters, sure this can be a bit hard as servants are usually op in one way or other, yet don’t cross the line.

3- No autohit, nosell, neither control other players’s characters unless they give permission to do it.

4- Don’t be offensive to other players. Players behave like players, although characters can be the best of pricks if you feel like.

5- IN THIS GAME YOUR CHARACTERS CAN BE KILLED. Remember that and try to be the best loser if it happens, pay special attention to this rule as bad losers tend to ruin the game.

6- Any doubt or issue will be discussed with the GM

7- Have fun ‘kay? This is a game, not a deathmatch.

2. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Noble Spirits assemble. Hone thine blades and refine thine thaumaturgy, the Holy Grail has declared a new war.

Approved.

JessWrite likes this.
  3. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

ignore

4. lixAxil

“Brrr….. This place sure is cold as hell…” replicated a voice that echoed through the church, said voice belonged to a man sitting on one of the benches.

“What’s up with the Grail picking a place like this for the war? Besides…” The man stood up and walked to a nearby window, he looked through it, the snow each time grew stronger. “A storm is coming… I predict a blizzard..” stated to his interlocutor who happened to be the priest of the church.

“How can you be dressed like that on this day?” asked the man.

"Well...." The priest sighed shutting the bible in his hand standing up from the seat he'd taken on the altar. "'I'd packed cause I thought we were doing this thing in Hawaii but low and be hold I get a call saying its scheduled here instead."

The priest ran his hand through his hair. "Come for a reason?" He asked. "No servants have been summoned yet as far as I know."

"Servants? Summoning? What are you talking about? I just came here to pray to our lord" exclaimed the man.
    He wore a dark blue anorak, his head covered by a red hood and a white scarf wrapped around his neck and covering his mouth and nose, only his blue eyes were visible, otherwise his smile would had been noticeable.

"Honestly though I was just interested in meeting this war's overseer" stated the man.....
    "Hawaii right? that would had been soo coool, one of my fav places here in good ol' 'merica."

"Yes." The man said. "Well you've found the overseer." He placed his hand over his heart. "I am Garrison and I'll be the overseer for this Holy Grail War, unfortunately." He forced a smile. "What can I help you with?"

"Oh! Nice to meet you Garrison..... though that's a terrible name, I once read a novel, there was a character called Garrison there and trust me, the guy was a coward prick." Said while extending his hand.

"I see...." mumbled then lowered his hand.

"So you've read my book." Garrison replied scratching his chin. "I love to include references to past things in my work, I believe you can call it a bit of an author appeal." The priest frowned. "Sadly things have been rough thus I'm here working as overseer."

"Oh you wrote that thing?.... Nice.... I must say I'm a writer myself, though not the kind you would expect" replied the man.

"Sooo what can you help me with? It would be nice if you give me all details of the Masters and the identity of the Heroic Spirits, but that won't be happening right? How many had been summoned so far?" Asked the man.

Garrison blinked. "Oh yeah!" He exclaimed. "Sorry but can't reveal any names but no one has been summoned yet."

"Oh well.... So, lemme introduce myself, for now you can call me Grensburg, the Dead Apostle Ancestor, one of those you number as 27...." said at the same moment he revealed his mouth and two big canine.

"Ahck!" The overseer nearly chocked on his tongue and skipped backwards positioning himself in fighting stance. "Dammit!" He snapped. "This is exactly why I didn't want to do this, there is always some weird twist which results in the overseer dying."

He sighed. "Well come on then."

The man stood quiet for a moment while his eyes shone.

"Increeeedible.... I always expected a church's member to inmediatly attack, but hey you're just like the Garrison from the novel!" exclaimed the man excited.

He then moved his hand to his mouth an pulled fake plastic vampire's teeth. "Jooooooking..... I thought guys like you could smell vampires...."

And here I thought I could see this guy's skills beforehand... oh well.... thought the man while fixing his scarf..

"Brrree..... sooo coooold!!!"

Garrison snorted and muttered something under his breath. "Stupid masters and their dumb jokes." He growled. "I'm knew at this priest thing alright man, just tell me what you want and we can get this show on the road." He blinked. "Ya want a beer or something?"

"Oh!! A priest is offering me a beer? I thought you guys only drank wine." replied the man.

"That's a stereotype!" Garrison snapped. "Where in the good book does it say a priest can't get a little drunk, most of all considering the upcoming war. A man might as well drink while he can."

"Sigh... I suppose one can't really trust priest nowadays." said the man who headed to the door of the church.
    "Anyway, enough of visit, I'll be summoning my servant, meetcha later!!" exclaimed yet stopped before leaving and turn around.

"Oh right! You need a name no?" stated and then he made a reverence

"Moriarty, you can call me like that."

After that he turned around and left the place.

"Hey!" Garrison called out falling the man outside into the cold night.Snow coming down hard and everything in front of him covered in white save for a few lights in the distance. "What the heck did you want?" He said lazily as he began to back up.

The war in which seven mages summon seven servants, a heroic spirit from legends and myths to fight to the death in seek for the holy grail which would grant a wish to the winning pair.
    A war covered in greed and blood was about to begin.
    Who shall reclaim the Holy Grail? and how many will pay with blood its price?

5. Kingtype

ARCHER I CHOOSE YOU!!!!

Ginger smacked on her gum as she gazed over the circular shape which sat in the middle of the floor, a pentagram like star sitting in the middle of it. She sighed looking around the darkened room, which was covered in stacks upon stacks of books sat in various corners on top of empty pizza boxes.

Shit….

She sighed it was already getting late and she still hadn’t managed to get this right yet. “Come on Ginger.” She whispered to herself. “Third times the charm.” Ginger shut her eyes her hand pulsed with mana as she began to pour it into the sigil.

Ginger shut her eyes her hand pulsed with mana as she began to pour it into the sigil.

Ginger breathed slowly still chewing as her heart beat faster and faster.

This was it, a year in the making.

The sigil pulsed with energy glowing a deep crimson and Ginger’s blonde hair began to sway as wind began to pick up in the once still room, the stacks of books toppling over. Ginger swallowed and took one final breath as she opened her mouth to speak the summons.

"Uhhhhhhhh." The sound of Ginger's mouth dragged on for five seconds as she probed her brain for the right words.

What was it again? Dammit! Her mind had gone whiter then the snow outside. She sighed lowering her hand and on cue the wind also began to die down as did the mana that had been flowing through the sigil.

How in the hell did that priest expect her to remember all that Religious gibber jabber he'd told her say while doing this? She snorted. “Crap.” She looked around at the books which were now scattered across the floor.

Most of them ancient writings or scrolls she’d received for her year with the church. She had to summon something.....

Ginger ran her hand through her hair trying to recount a prayer or a poem or ….WAIT! Ginger’s frown slowly curled up into a Cheshire like grin. When in doubt rely on the greatest heroes of Earth to help you out.

Ginger repeated her steps from earlier and began pouring mana into the circle and as before wind rose sending the papers flying in various directions. But Ginger remained focused on the task at hand, squeezing her eyes shut and opened her mouth to speak the most of holy of chants that she could think.

The wind causing her voice to carry.

"In brightest day,In blackest night,No evil shall escape my sight,For those who worship evil`s might, Beware my power!! Green Lantern's light!"

Then……everything died. The sigil had died in front of the mana she’d been using burning out of it and electricity shutting off leaving her darkness. Ginger's eyes widened as they started to adjust to the shadows.

You.....you....her teeth gritted, you've gotta be shitting me! Was Green Lantern oath not good enough for those stuck up bunch on the throne of heroes? She pressed her palm against her forehead as a nervous demon began to scratch at her stomach.

Dammit there was no way in hell she was going to jail without at least

She rolled her eyes and with one final burst into sigil and she shouted. “SHAZAM!”

The sigil kicked back on immediately as did electricity, In fact the sigil was throwing off sparks as static began to build up inside of it. The blood drained from Ginger’s face and her knees giving out upon viewing this spectacular scene.

Sweat beads forming on her forehead as the dust and static began to calm itself a male figure stood before her, his feet planted firmly in front of her.
    “C…C…Captain Marvel?” She stuttered looking up.”

“Who?” A light voice replied as he stepped out of the dying light of the sigil. Before her was a figure from ancient times dressed like a Roman officer. Silver plated armor shining in the dark and his red cape still settling as his fierce brown eyes met hers.

Ginger swallowed once again examining the figure before her as she stood up and dusted herself off.

Its presence was awe inspiring raw magical energy given form her mouth was still hung open as they faced each other.

“Um….Um…” God, what’s with me and words tonight. “Do you accept my contract to be your master?” She asked. The man before her raised an eyebrow at her, a sincere smile forming on his face.

He bowed. "I apologize madam but I can accept no contracts unless me and my master share the same Lord."

Ginger blinked unsure of she'd heard. "Wha...what?"

"My master has to have accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and savior for me to be able to form a contract with them." He gave a joyful smile showing radiant white teeth. Well whoever the hell this guy was certainly good representation for the church.

Ginger gave him the once over his classical features looked similar to how males usually did in renaissance along with straight shoulder length well that did his pretty features well. He seemed naïve enough. Ginger flashed a grin. “Well of course I’ve accepted Jesus into heart!” She said reaching out and taking his hand. "I wouldn't of summoned you if not."

"Wonderful!" He exclaimed. "I had a very good feeling about when I saw you." Ginger's hand glowed briefly as command seals burned themselves on to her left hand, shining red as they made themselves at home.

"I am Archer." He said giving a gentle kiss on her naked hand. "Servant of the Lord Almighty."

"That's great." Ginger said giving an awkward chuckle. "Just greaaat."

6. Mewmewcatfish

Mewmewcatfish Active Member

"MISS TURNER THE WAVES ARE TOO STRONG! WE NEED TO GO BACK!"

Eliza stood up from the pentagram looking circle of blood on the ships main deck, her hair rolling behind her in a deep red haze. She crossed her arms,"WHERE'S YOU'RE SENSE OF ADVENTURE WALLACE! SCARED TO DIE WITHOUT RECEIVING YOUR MONEY!"

She turned back to the deck with a laugh, her plan finally settling into place. She was freezing, her thick jacket nothing more than a cloth t-shirt in this weather. Her fingers and toes were aching but she knew in her bones that this was the place to summon a servant. She walked forward placing a small box in the middle of the blood, and then turned to look at Wallace who was trying desperately to keep the ship afloat. She moved back preparing herself before she uttered the words.

This better work. I had to break into eight different archives to find this piece. If it doesn't contact him, I don't know what will. She stood up and gave a loud scream, her arms stretching out to the side as she began to fill her body full of mana. She kept her eyes on the circle as the winds began to pick up. She clenched her teeth together as a thick blue energy erupted from her fingers and was beginning to fill the circle. Her hat flew off as the breeze picked up and the boat began to rock wildly.

Eliza kept her balance, her voice rising as the waves began to crash and whip around her,"THE AGE OF FREEDOM IS STILL UPON US. THE CODE OF THE THIEF, THE ADVENTURER, THE WICKED AND THE DOWNRIGHT GREEDY. I COMMAND YOU TO RISE AND FIGHT FOR ME. SHOW THE WORLD THE WAY OF THE SEA! SHOW THEM THE MEANING OF TRUE FREEDOM!"

She screamed again as the waves grew larger and larger and the light began to consume the deck, when suddenly a large spray of water shoots out of the circle and a large laugh echoes across the boat. Eliza flew back her body now soaked from head to toe, as she stared up at the figure in front of her.

The man looked down at her with bright blue eyes. He seemed about 6,3 with thick shaggy blonde hair and a swimmers ripcord tight body. He wore a black bandana that holds back his long locks, a plain white baggy tanktop with an anchor on it and a grungy pair of jean shorts, and black flipflops. He gave a cheeky smile, as he sat atop a barrel,"Is it a siren call I hear?"

Eliza smiled as she stood up and bit her bottom lip in happiness,"If it mean's you accept me as your master. I can be whatever you want me to be baby!"

He smirked, itching his beard before taking a step onto the dock,"A pretty lady asking me to be her sea-dog. I suppose any man with a pecker should say yes to that, but I have to ask. What's in it for me?"

She took a step forward a smile irking her lips,"How about money. Dablooms, Peso's, Gold. Jewels. If we win the cup. We can be the richest people in the world. Plus I didn't mention the best part, you get to do what you do best. You steal, you pillage, you plunder. Adventure is waiting. Are you willing to join me?"

He gave a wide smile, the waves growing larger around the boat, to signify his glowing glee,"Fucking mermaids. Always dragging you to the bottom." He slapped his knees and turned to her with a loud chuckle,"Let my ship be sunk! You've got yourself a caster!"

Eliza smiled, as she felt the power emanate from her body,"No! I've got myself a grail!"

7. lixAxil

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMN IIIIT!!!!!" Exclaimed the voice of the man surrounded by a mist product of the summoning at the same time it punched the cold floor with both hands.

Moriarty flinched, he expected a strong reaction, yet the impressive cry of the man in front of him was truly devastating.

"ALL OF THEM...... DEAD............ ALL OF THEM!!!!" cried the man more and more adding some curses in the middle of his ranting while punching the floor even harder.

"Not all of them.... " mumbled Moriarty, at which the man raised his head and his teary eyes connected with Moriarty.

"A little few survived, it was a miracle.... no,.... miracle is not the word you want, it was their strenght of will, and through the history they had been building life just like the others" said Moriarty.

The man stood up and faced James... "I... I'll bring all of them back.... I'll do it... that's what the grail is for right? Sooo... who are you?.... are you my master?"

"James Moriarty is the name and yes I am the one who called you..." said and then smiled before adding a last statement "I precisely called for you and no one else..."

The man wiped out his tears while proclaiming "The contract is done, I'm Assassin."

"That's great!, now let's go have some fun out there, gotta pay a visit to my old friend Garrison!" said followed by a sneeze.
    "Boy this place sure is cold as hell...." then he looked at the man, he was completely naked.
    "Are servants resistant to cold?.... you could use some clothes" yet as he said that a shine envolved the servant revealing a very unorthodox clothing.

"As servants we... are imbued with the knowledge of this era... I think this is what's used today right?" said Assassin displaying the most crazy of attires. Red tracksuit's pants, a white summer shirt, a tuxedo over it, several jewels on both hands and a black bandana over his forehead that matched his long and messy dark hair.

Moriarty looked at him quiet for an instant, it could had been easy for him to tell him the right way to dress, yet he saved his words.

Sure is more entertaining this way thought.

"Ehem... as I said, let's go pay a visit to my old friend Garrison" stated while dressing with warm clothes; he was about to put a couple of black gloves when he noticed it, the three command spells carved on his hand. The most wild painting, truly fit for this servant.

8. Kingtype

“I’m freezing my ass off out here.” Ginger muttered as she drudged through the snows her hair blowing in the cold wind.

She sighed.

Ginger’s held her hands closer to her wool jacket as she narrowed her eyes on what looked like a building through the thick snow fall.

“Whoever decided to put this damn war here was fucking moron.” She muttered into her scarf. “I like it!” A peppy voice said from beside her as a man materialized to her left. “I’m also very much enjoying this modern clothing.”

Archer had ditched his ancient armor for something a little more ….suave. Not that Ginger was about to compliment Mr. Fundamentalist. “T…..T…That’s n..n…n..ot what people wear in the winter.” She chattered.

“That’s alright.” He replied. “As a servant the weather isn't really of issue to me.” Archer sported an expensive looking all white suit that blended perfectly with blizzard. “You should go back into spirit form anyway.” Ginger pointed out. “There might be other servants there already.”

Archer shook his head a loose smile playing on his lips. “Now Ginger.” He said. “As a lady it is only appropriate I escort you if there is a possibility of danger.”

She snorted in response. “Ginger? I never gave you permission to call me by my name.”

“Well its much prettier calling you your name instead of master don’t you think?” Archer replied as he walked steadily behind her. “You might be tall of a woman but you’re still a woman and the delicate should always be protected."

Ginger gritted her teeth and pressed her glove hand against her forehead. This guy was already a fracking headache.

“Fine you can stay in the open. That priest will want a look at who I summoned anyway.” She gave a forced smile to Archer. “Are you happy now?”

“For it his will that I stay by your side.” Archer beamed. “So yes I am.

“Yep!” Ginger piped up. “His will!” Why didn't that asshole ever use his will for something useful like feeding the poor or more importantly giving her a servant who wasn't a devout Christian or a car….a car would have been nice to."

Ginger’s shoulders relaxed and her face smile was quickly replaced by one of relaxation. A small church building stood before them. She couldn't help but glance behind her at Archer who was looking at the church with memorized eyes as they neared the doors.

Archer’s expression wasn't fooling her, you’d of had to be sheltered to think this was a glorious church. It was a small church mostly made of paneling painted an ugly now chipping blue and white. The windows buried in snow and the parts that could be seen had a fine layer of dust over them.

The double wooden doors were plain with fading vanilla paint and a cross carved into it, the lower end of it looking like it had been scratched off. "Looks like a crack den." She muttered as she placed a firm grip on the handle and flung the door open.

9. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

"Beautiful! Marvelous! Spectacular! Extraordinary! Divine!"

Darcy's words echoed off the igloo's walls as she praised her masterpiece. Red swirly designs glistened on the snow floor, illuminated by the glowing light of her mana. At the peak of winter, she'd grown a big igloo from a tiny one and boy, was she glad she did! Not only did it make the best hideout ever, it was the perfect place for a summoning.

Darcy smiled to herself as she pulled her furry hood closer to her face. Of course she had dressed like a cute Eskimo for the occasion, complete with a big coat and tall boots.

"Okay, onto step two! Hm, how does that phrase go again?" Darcy clasped her hands together behind her back, pacing around the igloo. Couldn't she think of something even better? Yeah, she could improvise. No need to use a crusty old spell. Darcy snapped her fingers. She knew exactly what to try...her favorite nursery rhyme!

"Curly locks, Curly Locks,
    Will you be mine?
    You shall not wash dishes,
    Nor feed the swine,
    But sit on a cushion
    And see a fine seam.
    And sup upon strawberries,
    Sugar and cream."

Strawberries....yum. She thought as the mana coursed through her body, hovering beneath her white gloves. The ground shook with the force of an earthquake, but Darcy's laughter filtered through the noise. She was actually doing it!

As the chaos died down, a figure materialized in front of her; a woman who towered over her small frame. Her attire was impressive as were the beautiful unblinking eyes that stared into Darcy like a bird studying it's prey. Darcy's forehead wrinkled in response.

"Hey, you don't have curly locks." Were the first words she said to the woman. "I guess it's kind of wavy though."

The woman's eyes flickered as she walked closer. "Excuse me?"

"Nevermind!" Darcy shouted, bouncing on her toes. "You're my servant, right? You're going to slice and dice everyone into tiny little pieces so my wish is granted like one from a genie in a bottle, right? Oh, but you'll have to be the genie because I call dibs on being the Arabian Princess!"

There was silence as the woman gave Darcy a once over, amusement on her hardened features. "You certainly do not have the appearance of a princess."

"Well, duh. That's because I'm an Eskimo!" Darcy said, pointing at her outfit. "This igloo is my home and I hunt for woolly mammoths in order to survive the frigid ice age. I almost died once from hypothermia."

"I see." The woman hummed in thought, peering around the large enclosure. "The temperature change is severe compared to where I am from. But before our contract, we must have an introduction. I am Saber." She extended a hand. "Might you state your name and homeland?"

Darcy eagerly took Saber's hand and gave it a shake. "Depends on the day, but I'm usually Darcy Gore."

"Darcy of Gore?" Saber asked, raising an eyebrow. "What an odd name for a location. Have many battles happened here in the past?"

"Oh no, no, no....I mean...uh, yep! I'm Darcy of Gore, the baddest girl around. I ride an epic Harley Davidson snowmobile when I'm not busy killing mammoths." Darcy said, beaming a grin. "Anyways, you didn't answer me. You're going to be my servant and win, right? Cause I want that wish of the Holy Grail more than anything in the whole entire world. Like I really super duper want to win. I have to win. We're going to win. I love winning things!"

Saber was silent once again, her expression unreadable. "I will be your servant but---"

"Goody!" Darcy linked arms with Saber, attempting to drag her out of the igloo. "We have to go to the church now and sign up. It's step three on my list!"

Without warning, Saber roughly pulled from her grasp. "Will you shut your mouth, woman?!" Her booming voice shook the igloo's foundation. "Slow down and do not interrupt. To earn a Warrior's respect you must first give it. If not, we will not be taken seriously and will die. We have a voice in this War, a strong voice, not one of mere girls!" She stepped closer, her tone dropping to a whisper. "Do not ruin it."

"I...I...I'm very sorry." Darcy stared at Saber with big eyes, nodding her head slowly. "But like I said I'm the baddest Eskimo around." A nervous giggle escaped from her as the cold wind tickled her cheeks. "C'mon Sabby, time to go!"

Saber followed behind with a troubled frown on her rosy lips. "Holy Allah..." she muttered under her breath.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  10. Pheonix

The light faded slowly.

Flames danced around the edges of the circle, outlining the array at casting everything in a hellish light, red and flickering. Josiah was toppled over at one side, his hands covering his face from the blinding explosion of light that had just filled the small and abandoned airplane hangar.

Outside, snow whipped around. It was piling up against the windowpanes, and spiderwebs of hoarfrost spindled their way across the glass. Inside it was like an oven, and at the center of it, an imposing figure was crouched.

Josiah Redman was a school teacher, a scholar, a wise man of books and literature. He spent his days teaching high schoolers about grammar, and his nights teaching college students the classics. He was a mild mannered and meek man, but with an air of confidence and control--both of himself and of his surroundings--that was rarely seen in men of his class.

He lived a normal life. Busy with the demands of his career, but not distracted by the trappings of family or attachment. He was a loner, but not a lonely person. Josiah lived his life in a way that was pleasing to him, and that fulfilled what he wanted it to fulfill, and he was comfortable.

That is, until he had the dream.

The figure stands and stretches. His perfectly formed and muscled body lifting and stretching. Great arms, pillar like legs, chest and torso sculpted as if from marble. He stands and looks around the space, seeming to fill it with his presence and force of will alone.

"So, you're the mortal that has called me up from glorious death to do battle once more?" he says, his powerful voice echoing and booming in the now small seeming aircraft hangar.

Josiah's grandfather had been a strange man, wizened and wise, but always with a hint of madness in his old eyes. In his later years, he would prattle on in yiddish about things that no one else understood, speaking of spells and visions, familes and rivalries, and would often ask for his own father. Of course, none of this made any sense to any of the rest of the family, but Josiah had listened nonetheless when he was a boy.

Josiah had listened and talked to the old man, sitting at his knees, listening to the old man tell fantastical stories about magic and secret wars.

It had been years since Josiah had remembered those long summer afternoons spent listening to his senile old grandfather tell stories to him in yiddish.

But then he had the dream, and it all came back to him.

Josiah lifts himself off the floor, brushing away dust and ash, and stares up at the tremendous figure before him.

"You know why you're here, I assume?" he manages to say, his voice only quavering slightly.

"To unleash my rage on our common enemies, and gain the Holy Grail," the tall man replies, his voice strong and without hesitation or redisence.

"Berserker."

"Master," the noble spirit replys, a slight sneer in his voice.

In this dream, Josiah had spoken for a long time with his grandfather, but he was not a senile old man. He was a strong and vital man of middle age, just past his prime physically but entering his prime mentally. He told Josiah many things, but mainly he told him of an upcoming war, a war for the holy grail and one wish. A war waged by Magi and their servants, the spirits of the noble dead, brought back to wage this war.

He told him that he was chosen as a participant.

He told him that he could not lose, or their family would fall.

He told him how to summon a Noble Spirit.

Josiah had awoken in a cold sweat, but the dream remained crystal clear in his mind. He tried to put it aside over the next weeks, but it still stayed strong.

And finally, three weeks later, he couldn't help himself any longer, he went to the abandoned airport just outside of town, and he prepared, following his grandfather's dream-given instructions.

And now...

Well, now he was standing in front of a naked Berserker, preparing to fight a shadow war with the Holy Grail as its ultimate prize.

He felt like he was in one of the books he taught about.

It was amazing.

He felt alive.

11. lixAxil

As soon as the door opened, Moriarty who was using a bench as a bed reading a novel in one hand looked at the girl followed by an impressive man, probably his servant. At the contrary, Moriarty's servant was nowhere to be seen, and probably under presence concealment.

Moriarty lazily raised his hand and without moving from his position he greeted the girl
    "Hoooy.... very weird to see a delinquent, well more likely ex-delinquent to come pray at church, and that's a fancy partner you have there, lemme guess. You're a foreigner right?... this is tourism right?" Joked the man.

"Naaa seriously, is nice to see another master at last, I know we will be fighting to the death, but whatever, have a seat anywhere, well not my bench." said the man with a kind tone.

"Haven't seen Garrison, guy's probably busy so we'll have to wait for now. Introductions!, Name's Moriarty, a pleasure to meet you Bubbles" finished without moving from his seat.

12. Kingtype

"Haven't seen Garrison, guy's probably busy so we'll have to wait for now. Introductions!, Name's Moriarty, a pleasure to meet you Bubbles" finished without moving from his seat.

Ginger paused not moving an inch as the door closed behind her. Her eyes glued on to the stranger in front of her, the stranger who just happened to know her nickname. Archer paused himself a stern look coming over his face as he saw Ginger’s shoulders tense.

She gave a small smirk in response. "Guess you think you're pretty hot shit huh?" Ginger asked shoving her hands into her pocket. "Guess you did some back-round checks on the other masters. You're from the clock tower, right?"

"Another master I assume." Archer said his eyes scanning around the church.

13. lixAxil

"WROOOONG!!!" exclaimed the man
    "Yeah I'm from clock tower, no, I did not check, from here I can smell the gum, you chew it a lot right?, In fact, the smell is even in your clothes, which tells me you really do it a lot, and you were probably known from it in the street, 'cause you were a delinquent? why? because of the way you walk, always weary of your surroundings, either a delinquent or some mercenary, but a mercenary wouldn't let her smell to reveal her location or similar, thus a delinquent probably. So as I were saying, you were famous from chewing bubble gum, or probably using it as a weapon, judging by your fingers, so they called you Bubbles!!!, like the ones you make when chewing gum." Stated without moving form his seat.

"Oh here we got a genius!!" exclaimed once Archer called him a master.

"I greeted the girl, called her a master and mention that we would be fighting to death, so yeah you guessed it right" said the man.

14. Kingtype

Ginger’s eyes widened at Moriarty’s ranting and raving about how he’d pinpointed almost exactly what type of person is.

“What the frock was that?” Ginger asked cocking her head.

“I know.” Archer sighed. “It’s a bit rude to insult a man for simply asking a question even if it is obvious.” Ginger snapped her head around at Archer. “Not you.” She sighed. “You’re a dumbass! I told you to stay in sprit form.”

Archer frowned at her. "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." He muttered under his breath.

"Okay Sherlock." Ginger said digging into her pockets and producing a piece of gum which was quickly shoved into her mouth. "I admit you got me." She sighed. "But doesn't make it any less annoying."

15. lixAxil

The man raised his hand, only the index finger raised. "Shhhhh.... don't call me like that" said.
    "Sherlock is cool and all, but he privates himself from different tastes, at the contrary you can call me Moriarty, a man of wealth and taste, I presume you know who is him?...... do you right?" asked the man not expecting too much from the girl.

"If you're annoyed you can try to kill me later, does that suit you fine?"

16. Pheonix

It was not an impressive church. Josiah had driven past it before, but never really regarded it. He was a Jew by birth, and that was all.

"So this is the temple?" Berserker asked with an incredulous tone.

"I suppose it is," Responded Josiah. "Not much to look at is it..."

"No," Berserker replied. "Not much at all."

"Especially considering what they were like when you were alive," Josiah continued. Berserker made a sound and took a step forward, treading lightly through the snow, not fully materialized, but not entirely in spiritual form either.

"This is a pathetic excuse for a place of reverence for a god. I can't imagine it currying much favor with the deity it is built to honor," Berserker said as he walked up the few steps to the door. Josiah followed, a little perturbed that his servant didn't wait for his lead before throwing open the doors.

They had gone over Berserker's inventory before heading out, and decided that his garb was too uncommon and distinctive to wear outside of battle. Berserker assured Josiah that he could materialize his equipment when he needed it though. In the mean time, Berserker was dressed in an oversized black winter coat that still barely fit his massive frame, a black tshirt that hugged his muscled torso tightly, and a pair of jeans that were not designed to fit like skinny jeans, but did on this man. He cut an imposing figure no matter how you dressed or looked at him. Tall and lean, but powerful.

"Anybody home?" Berserker called out as he and Josiah entered the church.

17. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

The snow swirled around their feet as they continued their walk to the church; Darcy with a beaming grin and Saber with a thin line of a frown.

"Going to church always makes me feel like a better Eskimo!" Darcy said above the wind. "What about you, Sabby?"

"I suppose." Saber replied, huddled beneath the matching coat her master had given her after making a quick stop. She would have refused if it hadn't been so dreadfully cold.

"Well, I'm super duper excited! I hope they sing those songs they always do, I love singing! Some days I'm a professional singer, I do opera." Darcy raised her arms to the sky. "Do-re-me-fa-so-la-ti-dooo!" She belted out, ending in a screechy high note.

Saber coughed lightly. "How much farther is it to this church?"

"Not too far! We'll get there before we freeze to death." Darcy giggled. "You think the other masters will be nice? I hope so!"

"Friendly or not, do not trust them, Darcy of Gore." Saber's voice dropped to a solemn tone. "The goal of this War is to kill; it would not be wise to be made vulnerable by mere flattery."

"What about if someone wants to be friends with us?" Darcy asked. "We can't say no to friendship. That's so mean!"

"You want to win, correct?" Saber muttered.

Darcy nodded, her lip stuck out in a pout.

"Then you must be willing to sacrifice kindness and goodness, and instead have faithfulness in your servant." Saber said. "You are my master, but I have seen much that you have not. Please, I beg of you to heed my advice. You must be cautious. Someone, even potentially harmless, can stab you in the back before you know what has come upon you; this I know first hand."

"Oooh oooh!" Darcy yelled, pointing frantically. " Look Sabby, it's the church! And look, I think I see other people up there!"

Saber exhaled a slow breath, watching the cloud of carbon dioxide disappear. "Yes, but---"

Before she could finish her sentence, Darcy had grabbed hold of her hand and started running, tugging her along. Within minutes, Darcy planted her feet right in front of the church doors and gazed up at the rugged building.

"Wow."

"I do think it would be best if I stay out of sight." Saber said from behind her.

"Oh no!" Darcy turned on her heel and shook her head. "You can't...you're my sidekick. And, we're going to save the day!" She latched a hand around Saber's wrist again and pulled her inside.

"Have no fear, Darcy of Gore is here!" Darcy's shout echoed through the sanctuary.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  18. Kingtype

"If you're annoyed you can try to kill me later, does that suit you fine?"

She took a deep breath at what had just come through the door, her eyes immediately being drawn to the gorilla that was doing an impression of a human. Her heart down into her stomach as the massive creature stepped more into the church. Ginger couldn't help but shift towards Archer slightly, that thing that frocking ape could rip her into....hell it could probably rip Archer into if it got his hands on him.

Archer’s eyes even narrowed on Berseker but kept his posture relaxed even slipping his hands into his suit pocket.

The rising tension exploded into the dust as the door was flung open once again and an….an….what the hell?

"Have no fear, Darcy of Gore is here!

Ginger’s attention was pulled from Berseker to the two women standing at the door, her eyes more confident as she gave them a once over. No fear tingled at her spine though one was obviously a servant.

The girl on the left who Ginger presumed was the master was the least threatening thing Ginger had laid eyes on all day. Her big fat coat engulfing her figure and the rhyme she’d spouted upon her entry. Ginger was powerless. Her lips stretched on reflex into a smile at the two. "Hi." She muttered trying to contain a fit of giggles.

"Have you come to break bread?" Archer asked the four new comers giving a confident smirk. "Or break us?"

“Hhehehhe.” Ginger’s face turned red still staring at Darcy and Saber but addressed Archer like it had become second nature. “That was so lame.”

19. lixAxil

"Breaking bread?" asked Moriarty without moving.
    "Naaa, we're here to share a few drinks" said while revealing four sixpacks behind him. "I've heard the priest on this place loves beer, want one Archer?" asked while throwing a can at the servant.
    "C'mon, enjoy a nice drink before we begin to kill each other, I mean, we're enemies but we don't have reason to hate each other no?"

20. Mewmewcatfish

"OH YO HO YO HO! GIVE ME ANOTHER! THROW HIM OVERBOARD AND FEED HIM TO ANOTHER! YO HO HO!"

Eliza kicked open the door to the church, her voice filling the church as the large blonde man came in behind her holding a bottle of rum, and began dancing with her tune,"AHH! SEE I TOLD YOU A FEW MORE BOTTLES OF RUM, AND YOUR PITCH GETS...that much better."

She was dressed in a thick green winter coat, black heeled boots, a black tuque and gloves. It all looked very expensive and with the diamond studded earrings. She gave of an err of wealth. The man behind her wore a thick plad jacket, thick boots and a pair of skuffy jeans that were ripped and torn. He had a shark head styled beanie, and a small bit of aftershade.

Eliza turned back to him, and threw her hair over her shoulder, her British accent rauncy and slightly drawed,"You know, Ger..Gertrude..I can't believe you chose that as a code-name...I think my pitch was of the highest excellence before a single drop. You my friend are a bad influence."

She laughed, her thick black leather boots clicking against the stone as she viewed the other people within the church,"Well..well..Seems like we are late for the party."

Gertrude strolled forward, looking at the lot around them,"I don't think it can be called a party without our arrival."

He looked around before taking another swig of rum and then chucking it behind him,"It is a pleasure to meet all you people, I'll be killing in the near future."

Eliza giggled and clucked him underneath the chin,"Don't get to friendly, Sparky. We don't want to ruin the good mood do we." She turned to the other couple of people and smiled,"I mean..come on. We all are freezing our asses off in order to attain a grail, we might as well enjoy the beginning of it."

She then looked over at Berserker with tempted eyes,"You and I for example could have quiet a fun time if you give me a chance."

Caster growled and smacked her lightly on the ass,"Tit for Tat...Siren..No fucking the enemy."

Eliza groaned, but turned her eyes to Josiah and winked,"Like you're the one to chastise."

He shrugged,"True enough."

21. lixAxil

"Rum!!!!" exclaimed Moriarty
    "And here I am with some cheap beers, I'm already liking you Ger-Gertrude" stated the man who snapped his fingers.
    "Hey!!! Assassin, stop hiding and come here say hello... and have some drink"

No replies.

"Forgive the guy, he is a shy one and frankly I doubt he had ever drank in his life... HOOOOY! Don't make me waste a command spell on something so trivial, show yourself!"

In response a figure materialized right behind the group of newcomers. Dressed on that bizarre attire and sporting a long hair and stern look Assassin revealed himself.
    And that was enough for everyone to feel an unnatural pressure, a strong feeling of something unknown, something alien to this world emanating just from his sudden materialization. It wasn't enough to make them all flinch, yet enough to be on guard, despite knowing that battles in the church are forbidden.

"James Moriarty!!!!" exclaimed the servant
    "What kind of fool are you??!!!, Assassin has to remain always in the shadow, yet you foolishly forced me to appear in front of all our enemies!!! Had I just the bad luck to find myself a terrible Master for this war??!!!" asked the man, his way to speak aggresive and perhaps even klutz.

Yet he did not flinch when a can hit his chest.
    "Relax and have a bit of fun.... had you ever?" said Moriarty as he threw a can at his servant.

22. Kingtype

What a lovely pair those two make, Ginger rolled her eyes at the two outlaws that had soon followed behind Darcy and Saber and was even more shocked when Assassin appeared out of the shadows.

Ginger blinked several times taking note of the faces around her….where had she seen this before? Déjà vu was nipped at the back of her brain.

An overzealous Christian? Check!

Multiple clichéd shady looking individuals? Check!

A man with no sense of clothing style? Check!

A hipster and his giant manwhore? Check!

To top it all of a happy go lucky chick who’s probably gonna end up full of holes by the time this is all over. Yes….she sighed finally recalling what this all reminded her of. This Grail War so far was eerily similar to drug recovery programs.

---

Archer sipped out of the can Moriarty had thrown him and nodded his thanks but his attention focused on Eliza. He wiped his mouth putting his best smile on as he approached the two. “Welcome.” He greeted. “We might be enemies but I thought I’d tell you. Pre-marital sex is not a wise choice.”

He patted her on the shoulder. "Our bodies are temples and should be treated as such." He eyed Berseker. "Besides it may not be safe to court the enemy."

"Yeeeeeah." Ginger sighed. "And it may not be wise to give sex advice to the enemy either!" Her attention shifted to

---

“My, my, my.” A familiar voice to both Ginger and Moriarty said as Garrison stepped from the backroom. A bowler hat sitting neatly a top the priests head, but the most striking thing was the tray of chocolate chip cookies in his hand.

"I expected some of you to be by today to register." He sighed. "Dammit now you're gonna want these....shit." Garrison snorted. "I didn't bake enough for everyone they were for me. As one of you is gonna try and kill me before this war is over probably."

He gave a nervous smile. "I'm fulling the void of sadness with food."

23. Mewmewcatfish

Eliza jumped slightly when she saw the assassin pop out of nowhere, not feeling comfortable with the fact someone could get the jump on them. Caster just turned his head and gave a quick,"Hey.." appearing undeterred by his appearance.

She then saw Archer walk up to her and tell her about premarital sex. She smiled looking at Caster, whilst trying not to laugh. She then, took a step closer to the Servant brushed a finger down his chest,"Oh..Honey it is way to late on that front. Besides don't knock it until you try it.."

Her hand squeezed his lower area before she walked towards Moriarty as she began to unzip her coat to expose a tight black corset style shirt, and simple diamond studded necklace with an anchor on it. She lifted her hand and brushed her wavy red hair over her shoulder,"It's good to know we have a few people who enjoy a good drink before a battle! Toss one?"

She held up her hand to catch a beer as Gertrude unzipped his jacket and clicked his tongue at Archer,"We need to get you laid man! Rum?"

24. Kingtype

“Huh?” Archer blinked as Eliza left him the feeling of her hand fading from his nether regions. Ginger watched silently as his red began to show on her servant’s cheeks. “Oh…” His voice trailed off. “Not exactly what I was expecting.” He sighed

Ginger snorted and slogged over to Eliza dragging her feet as she did. "Where the hell do you get off molesting my servant like that?" Ginger asked. "There is a damn time and place for that sort of crap and-"

Ginger was cut off by Garrison who at the moment had cookie crumbs falling on to his jacket. "Well." He said munching away. "We are in a church and a lot of molesting has been known to happen in places like this."

Ginger gave the priest a blank stare for several seconds. "....You're a terrible fucking overseer."

Garrison swallowed. "But a lot of molesting does happen at churches." He shrugged. "You act like you never watch the news. At least your servant was touched by a woman. Hell I wouldn't mind getting molested myself."

"Jesus Christ!" Ginger rolled her eyes. "Can we just fracking register!?"

"Jeez." Garrison sighed setting down the cookies on the alter. "You're always so impatient. Fine you're all accepted and stuff and whatever." He waved his hand. "Go and kill each other."

"That was it!?" Ginger shouted her fist balling her eyes glaring daggers at the priest as he began shoving more cookies into his mouth. "Pretty much." He said as he continued chomping down.

25. lixAxil

"Hey I brought beers and you treat me like garbage?" said Moriarty unconsciously or perhaps not so uncosciously pointing at Ginger.

"I thought we were friends Garrison, I mean you embody that despicable character perfectly fine"