1. Published on Amazon? If you have a book, e-book, or audiobook available on Amazon.com, we'll promote it on WritingForums.org for free. Simply add your book to our Member Publications section. Add your book here or read the full announcement.
    Dismiss Notice
Tags:
  1. Canella

Canella Member

Hoping to find new friends...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Canella, Nov 2, 2014.

Hello everyone! My name's Kate aka Canella :) I live in the UK but English is not my first language (I am bilingual - Russian/Latvian).

I am 26 and I started writing three years ago. At the moment I am rewriting my short story (which is not so short after all... :D ) and it's my first time with NaNoWriMo, so I plan finishing my first novel "Heart of Time".

I really hope to meet new people who share my passion for writing and reading - my all time favorites are horror, mystery and sci-fi.

Thanks for reading! :)

2. Darkkin

Darkkin Reflection of a nobody Contributor

Good luck with NaNo. It's an awesome way to kick off a project. Welcome to the forums. Click, read, and comment. we have an awesome group here.

- Darkkin, the Tedious

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi Kate, and welcome to the forum! :) Wow, sounds to me you're actually trilingual if you speak both Russian and Latvian in addition to English! Latvian is quite different from Russian, is it not? I tip my hat in slight envy to all polyglots out there. :D

Anyway, here's our New Member Quide to get you started.

Good luck with your NaNo, and see you around!
    -Kat

4. Owen Paxton

Owen Paxton New Member

Hi Kate, I'm new too, and also from the UK. I'm interested to hear what your stories are about- do let us know

Owen