1. Steve Croydon

Steve Croydon New Member

Book name help

Discussion in 'Research' started by Steve Croydon, Jun 15, 2013.

Hi all, I'm writing a teenage real-life book (kind of Jacqueline Wilson style) but am stuck for a name for it. It would be great if you could offer suggestions because I am completely at a loss at the moment. Had to use one of these to conjure up a name for my last book. Here's the synopsis:

Ellie's life seems to always be going from bad to worse. Her parents are always arguing, her sister is out every night partying, she's failing in school and now she's fallen out with her best friend. She truly feels alone. That is, until she meets friendly park keeper Jim, who, along with beautiful Terrier Flossie, manage to take her mind off of her horrible home life. Things are beginning to look up, but is her relationship with Jim all it seems? Or could this friendship be the very thing to tear Ellie's life apart forever?

Thanks guys, hope you can help.
    Steve. :)

2. Thomas Kitchen

Thomas Kitchen Proofreader in the Making Contributor

Don't create multiple threads asking the same question, it'll annoy the mods and certain members. People will reply to your thread, you just have to be patient. I replied to your first thread, and others will too.

3. Bellhammon

Bellhammon Member

The Offhand

4. maskedhero

maskedhero Active Member

Deconstructing Ellie.