1. Siberith

Siberith New Member

Has anyone read the ole' RedWall books?

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by Siberith, Apr 1, 2011.

I know they might seem pretty childish now, but they were one of my favorite series to read as I was a kid. Oh so much imagination, so much things to do. Anywho, has anyone ever read the series?

2. Rhysirl

Rhysirl New Member

I have! Wow, it has been awhile! I got the first few books from my parents some years ago for Christmas. I mean to eventually go back and reread them. I remember them being very good. Which book was your favorite?

3. Smoke

Smoke New Member

I think I read them, but I can't remember them now. The Narnia books were my thing as a kid.

I think the cover to Pearls of Lutra inspired a character for my animation class.

4. Ellipse

Ellipse Contributor Contributor

I didn't get to start the Redwall books until I was an adult but they make for fun adventures. Reminded me of how much I enjoyed similar novels when I was a kid like the Rats of Nymh series.

5. Siberith

Siberith New Member

They were all good to me. The first one made you wonder very much; but Martin the Warrior was probably my most enjoyable to read.