How accident prone are you?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Bard of Wigan, May 7, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Carmina

Carmina Contributor Contributor

Ouch to the shoulder. Double ouch for mom.

2. SonnehLee

SonnehLee Contributor Contributor

I wanted to go back up with them. But they made me stay with my grandmother all week. :(

3. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

hiddennovelist, burns hurt like there is no tomorrow!

I am bad for getting burnt. I once got so badly sun and wind burnt I couldn't see well or walk at all for over a week.

I also used to burn myself on the wood fire at my parents all the time. I literally had burn creams and dressings in my handbag at all times and around teh house at all times because I wa so bad for burnign myself.

Right now I have a massive dressing and bandage on my left foot because I decided that instead of burning my hosue down, I'd pour the hot oil from the frying pan over my foot and burn my toes to the point where they are so badly blistered I can bend them at all and that painful I was brought to tears at the hospital and had to take pain killers. Now anyone who knows me well knows I refuse to take painkillers for anything. This pain was excrutiating though. It is still extremely painful now but the pain killers have helped a lot.

I am extremely accident prone when it comes to burns and hurting my head and hands and my back. I am always hurting myself and have bruises to prove it! lol!

4. That Silly Welsh Guy

That Silly Welsh Guy New Member

I used to be EXTREMELY accident prone when I was younger - but no real fault of my own lack of concentration or whatever. You see, I have mild cerebral palsy which affects my co-ordination and balance so even the slightest trip (even over my feet) would usually send me sprawling. It used to happen daily when I was having my growth spurts, but it's equalled itself out over the past couple of years but I still make a complete prat of myself occasionaly by tripping up over seemingly nothing. Like the other month, I missed the kerb of the pavement and tripped up it and went flying across the road and grazed my elbow so badly that I then had to walk down the street (at 9pm at night) shirtless 'cause I was using it to mop up my elbow - and it was freezing! I also took a fair chunk out of my right palm - the scars are still there.

I hate CP :(

5. SonnehLee

SonnehLee Contributor Contributor

But on the plus side, that experience helped Emily lots when she super sun burn. And then went on to help the hoards of people who got sunburn last week. Bahaha.

6. sophie.

sophie. New Member

I am a clumsy twat a lot of the time, with walking into things or dropping things on my feet, then hopping around swearing...smooth and elegant, that's me