1. Kata_Misashi

Kata_Misashi Active Member

"You're evil, but nobody believes you." plot thingy. ~w~;;

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Kata_Misashi, Mar 24, 2016.

Basically what the title says.

In my current chapter, I have it where my main MC figures out that a person working in her organization 'may' be evil but because of the difference in rank and the head boss figure completely against the idea of it she's... well... 'that's it'... that's all I have really.

I feel like I can make this chapter more interesting but... I'm at a wall atm. Maybe some advice is what I need. ~_~;;

I answer any question anyone may have on the situation. Thanks guys.

2. GuardianWynn

GuardianWynn Contributor Contributor

I don't understand the situation.

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  3. Oscar Leigh

Oscar Leigh Contributor Contributor

First of all, minor quibble I'm not sure the title reflects the concept. Shouldn't it be "your evil, but nobody believes me"?
    More importantly, I'm not sure how to answer the question with so few parameters. i don't know what you want or how you want it, I just have a vague description. I'd love to help but I can't at the moment. :superconfused:

4. Kata_Misashi

Sorry about that. I'll try to summarize a bit better.

My MC works for a organization of... lets say 'mercenaries', who all follow under the ruling of 'The Chief'. The chief has a secretary who handles task that he's too busy for.

After lying about my MC's squad doing something they didn't, they're all put on probation and are forced to stay at their base. While wandering the base, my MC and the secretary cross paths and the secretary says something 'vaguely' suspicious that gets my MC worried.

With the secretary having her finger around 'The Chiefs' neck and herself being an enigma, its up for my MC to figure out who she 'really' is.

Now everyone at the base knows better than to say anything against her due to the chief, but its obvious she's secretive to everyone. But if they can't go the chief, then what?

Basically what I'm asking is... what do you think they should do? Or is it a impossible situation that may need revisions?

5. GuardianWynn

That situation is perfectly fine.

Your MC just needs proof. I mean, it is that simple. If it is the bad girls word against the MC, the MC will lose, but if the MC has proof that the girl can't talk her way out of. She will lose. Does that make sense?

Seraph751 and Oscar Leigh like this.
  6. Kata_Misashi

is it bad that I over thought that simple answer? >_>;;;;

Thank you Guardian. -_-;;;

Seraph751 likes this.
  7. GuardianWynn

Nope, we all miss simple things some time. :) Glad I could help

Seraph751 and Oscar Leigh like this.