How did you come up with your user name?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SeverinR, Feb 16, 2011.

1. hiddennovelist

hiddennovelist Contributor Contributor

^I will. Mwahaha.

My actual username is my email address, which came...I guess because I'm an unpublished novelist, so whilst I consider myself a 'novelist,' it's kind of a secret to the rest of the world.

And my Honey Badger name came from Sidtvicious. It's going to be my derby name after I pass skills.

2. psychotick

psychotick Contributor Contributor

Hi,

Saw a cartoon once of a psychotic tick and liked it. So when I went on another forum and found some other beggar had somehow stolen my old user name, psychotick I became.

Cheers.

3. Chudz

Chudz New Member

My user-name comes from a WoW character. Of course he was a gnome . . . somehow I always relate to gnomes. Anyway, even-though I've never seen the movie, I cottoned to C.H.U.D. But I decided to add a little "warez" spin to it and become Chudz! And thus, my new identity came into being.

4. amateurvoice

amateurvoice New Member

I used amateur voice because I'm an amateur learning to express my writing voice. Kinda self explainable, don't ya think? It also is an old joke relating to my English teacher who got me into writing in the first place, so in a way its like a solute to her in a weird way.

I find my old screen name's back ground to be more interesting, though. My old internet handle for everything used to be WhyDragonsFly because of my love of dragons as a kid. The question most frequently asked would be "Why do dragons fly?" as an ice breaker from other cyber buddies I've made over the years who I'm still great friends with. *is feeling nostalgic at the moment*

5. Lydia

Lydia Contributor Contributor

Nooo Heather, don't kill me! Or I won't make you any cupcakes- ever! :mad:

;)

6. Jinxibell

Jinxibell New Member

Heya :) Jinxi is the name of my WoW character and a name I have always used for gaming. Bell has become a new addition as I have started to think about what I would call my children if I fell pregnant. I have always loved the name Bella for a girl (and no, it has NOTHING to do with Twilight :) ). So yea that's how it came about.

7. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

it's my favourite car in the entire world, and all I could think of at the time.

8. MysticCandy

MysticCandy New Member

mine is the same as the one on my deviantart account. a couple years ago my friend decided to make me one while i was at her house and i couldn't think of a username. so she had me watch an anime music video. at the end she asked me what popped into my head while i was watching it. i said, "...i don't know why, but all i can think of is mysticcandy." My friend: "that's perfect!"

So yeah.