1. serowden

serowden New Member

Novel I just wanted to say I feel like I'm making progress and yay.

Discussion in 'Genre Discussions' started by serowden, Oct 3, 2012.

I’m real happy with the way this is coming. ~26k words, most of which are solid consistently for a change. I can see the end and how to get there. I've already added another chapter I needed to connect my thoughts since I took this screen cap of my headlines, and I'm really happy with it. It takes a lot of going in random directions though.

I haven't slept in eons though, can't find my glasses, and my eyes hurt a bit, so flet''s wrap this up.

I almost always end up with a random mess of different directions when I get around the 20k mark for a project. And bear in mind, that 26k is what's IN THE CURRENT DRAFT, not what I've scrapped and otherwise developed into what I have now.

I just wanted to share that I think I've found out how to organize myself and what method works. At least up to this point.

2. A.L.Mitchell

A.L.Mitchell Active Member

I must say well done and I know how it feels when we felt we made progress, it a feeling we want to have for a while.