how does everybody live. hard to explain.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by heyharris1, Oct 11, 2007.

1. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

I wouldn't be able to find my way around Perth.. I get lost too easily. I even got lost in Myers! lmao.

2. rml8607

rml8607 New Member

I live in Atlanta, but I lived my whole life in Pittsburgh. Both cities are very different. Atlanta is warm and sunny 8 months out of the year, and Pittsburgh is gray and cold for 8 months out of the year. Atlanta is flourishing with different races and cultures, and Pittsburgh is pretty much 90 percent white. I'm a HUGE Steeler fan, stuck in a place where all they talk about is Michael Vick. I never would have thought two places in the same country would be so different, but I had never lived anywhere else before so I was pretty naive.

3. heyharris1

heyharris1 New Member

well i quess the positive thing is, it seeme like everybody likes where they live. thats cool. its funny because i think of places like australia, uk as being exotic. but you guys are like its no big deal just another town.
    for mammamia, the web sight i went to said that the place was know for its cattle. it did talk about the bombs. but the cattle was the major thing. see the internet dont know everything.

4. mypensmysoul

mypensmysoul New Member

I live in an upper-middle class suburban city in the Midwest of USA. (Sorry, I wont post anything more specific; if I said the state, you'd immediately know where I lived if you knew much about the Midwest. ;) )

Its pretty nice here sans snobs, and I'll always come back to my roots, but when its time to leave for college, I plan to move around. I'd love to live in New Hampshire or Maine at least once, SoCal (maybe even Orange County??) once, and, of course NYC. Cant forget NYC. :p

5. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

now you've really got me curious, hh... what website was it?...can you remember anything about it, so i can check it out?... fyi, the only time it was known that way was before WWII... ever since, it's just been 'infamous' thanks to the a-bomb drops on japan...

6. heyharris1

heyharris1 New Member

i will try to find the websight again for you?
    jim