How hard could it get? Addicted?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Torana, Jan 11, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Charis

Charis New Member

To be honest, I'm a money junkie...well, technically, a book junkie. I am working on budgeting before I go off to live on my own in the wild, wild world.

2. lessa

lessa New Member

my sleeping problems are chemical based. not enough of one and too much of another. I would take melatonin but people with fibro are not supposed to.
    So I go around tired most of the time which is why the coke and coffee.
    Used to drink iced tea hot or cold but can't because of an alergy to citrus.

I have a husband who is a credit junky. doesn't spend cash but give him a credit card and he is off. I had to call and tell the one card we have not to up the limit. They were going to give him a $10,000. limit.
    Fortunately we pay it off pretty quick but without the card we would save almost every penny.

3. Charis

Charis New Member

That's why I keep telling myself no credit cards - if I do, I'd think I would be over my head in just a few hours...sad, I know.

4. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

My problem stems from when my children were born 2 months early. Being premature it was 3 hourly feeds so it became habit to never sleep.

Hard to break but I drank a lot of coffee as well to keep me awake. Now I'm having to start with the coffee then work on the rest of it to see how I go.