1. The-One-And-Only-Aj

The-One-And-Only-Aj New Member

Hello.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The-One-And-Only-Aj, Jan 6, 2015.

Hello guys I'm The-One-And-Only-Aj or Aj for short. I've usually post my stories, and what I write on a website that I started writing long time ago known at Deviant Art but I want to try to expand to different websites, try to come more out of my shell as you can say.

My friends known me for my PG13 fiction writing or children writing that I do. I find it easier and light hearted for me to do, and less stressing. I like writing stories like that, and I do feel proud! I hope there are other people who think the same way because I don't want to be alone.

I mostly write action or adventure children stories it's because it's my best genre to write :-D.

2. obsidian_cicatrix

obsidian_cicatrix I ink, therefore I am. Contributor

Hi Aj. Welcome to the forum. Pull up a chair and get comfy. You might want to have a wee read here : Rules and New Members Guide, if you haven't done so already.

Many of us write adult fiction but there is a dedicated area that would suit you down to the ground... you'll find it in the Forum listings, along with pretty much every other genre.

Looking forward to seeing you around. :D

3. TheRambler

TheRambler New Member

Hello to both of you :)

I am new here and my friend guided me onto this site, I have always read the rules of the site :)

I have a question, where abouts do I look for the "Adult fiction" area and/or where people post the things they have written?

I don't have a particular genore that I write about but at the moment I am between 3 things actually, (More like two, one I have put down for a time)
    But my main goal on here is to find like minded people, see everyone's creativity that are on this site and hopefully get some feed back on some of the things I have written.

Hoping to hear from you soon :)

obsidian_cicatrix likes this.
  4. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome, Rambler and Aj!
    Now go and have some fun among the forum threads. But be careful, this place is addicting. :read: :write:

@TheRambler
    You'll find every story that's been posted on the forum in the Workshop (which can be found in the main forum table, categorised as "The Writing Workshop"). Apart from the "Children's Stories" and "Erotica" categories most other categories holds stories for all ages. So just go there and take a dive among the stories of your preferred genre. ;)

5. The-One-And-Only-Aj

Don't worry man I read the rules. You don't mind if I post my stories from Deviant Art from here?

6. The-One-And-Only-Aj

Well my stories ar like childish but there mostly for 10+

7. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

As long as the stories are yours (and you've met the requirements) you may post them. :)

8. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.

9. The-One-And-Only-Aj

Thanks!