1. Myopic Chihuahua

Myopic Chihuahua Banned

Editing service

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Myopic Chihuahua, Jan 25, 2008.

Would it be okay for me to plug an editing service that I just used? I sent them my MS (what I have so far). They were not too expensive (I think) and did a really great job.

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

how long was the ms and how much was 'not too'?

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Justina, I think it would be ok to describe your experiences with them, positive and negative, and let members decide for themselves.

The most appropriate forum would be the Publishers forum, as this would be an activity in preparation for publication.

This assumes, of course, that you have no vested interest in the service you are discussing, i.e. you don't stand to make any profit from members visiting the site or using the service.

In general, if you have a question about the appropriateness of posting about an outside service, your best bet is to send a PM to Lpspider and/or the moderators.

4. Myopic Chihuahua

Myopic Chihuahua Banned

Thanks Cogito! I appreciate you directing me. I have no vested interest whatsoever. Just a good experience. I did a lot of research about them beforehand as well (online reviews and BBB). I really liked their suggestions as well. They were very thorough.

I will go put something in the publishing forum.

Maia, my MS was around 14,000 (ish) words and they charge $.013 per word.

5. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

is it 'jasmine blade' by any chance?