1. SquigglewithMeaning

SquigglewithMeaning New Member

Hi for the 2nd Time :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SquigglewithMeaning, May 19, 2013.

Hello,

I joined the forum (checks...wow) 3 years ago and had not realised how long ago it was.

I hope that I am coming back as a better writer, having completed a number of Open Uni courses in creative writing (which I highly recommend). They certainly showed me how little I knew, not that I think I know it all now lol. In that time I have created and sustained my own horror/dark fiction blog and contributed reviews to a couple of other websites on an occasional basis, but I would dearly love to take the next step and find some kind of traditional media to be published in, rather than purely electronic.

I am currently struggling to write due to a long chronic illness which is really being a pain in the backside this year. I am not sure how much I can contribute via critiquing but I will certainly try to take part in the more discussion based aspects of the board. I would love to hear from anyone who writes with chronic illness also, any tips they have found useful in dealing with failing health.

Thanks for having me :)

2. Nee

Nee Member

Hey squiggle...welcome aboard. :)

3. Trilby

Trilby Contributor Contributor

Hi there and welcome to the forums!

4. SquigglewithMeaning

SquigglewithMeaning New Member

Thankyou :)