1. Bryan Romer

Bryan Romer Contributor Contributor

I am here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bryan Romer, Feb 2, 2014.

Salutations.

In an alternate dimension I used to lurk and stride around with my cloak in front of my face because I wrote and published (gasp) erotica.

But now, in my new incarnation, I have published a totally non-obscene and (in my own opinion) exciting and action packed SF/Horror novel.

So with cloak packed away, and unafraid of the sunlight, I greet you all. Of course should anyone discover my secret alter-ego I shall be obliged to deploy my evil minions to dispose of the meddlesome peeker under bedsheets, so beware.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Though we've met already, I would feel remiss without having made the official welcome. Though it be your choice, of course, feel free to keep your cloak at hand. Here, writers of Erotica walk during the day, in full light of the sun, unashamed and luxuriating in the lush feel of summer grass against alabaster skin, as perfectly imperfect as the wild flowers spreading off through the glade. Make of the cloak a blanket upon the ground instead. ;)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey