1. ashton777

ashton777 Banned

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ashton777, Feb 1, 2008.

Hey, my name is ashton and I have just entered into this new forum. It looks great!

2. youngwriter_11311311

youngwriter_11311311 New Member

Somewhere where only us who are cursed know of
    Hey Ashton.

Welcome to Writing Forums. Well really we all welcome you just some of us get a little too busy to write hey. I usually do but I realized it's nice to know you're not the last person alive in here. Really we are all here to help. If you have any questions ask really any of us 99% of us are happy to help.

Cogito will probably tell you a little more later. But I just wanted to say welcome and if you ever need anything just send me a message and I'll get back to you A.S.A.P.

Happy writings can't wait to see your work.

Sincerely,
    Youngwriter_11311311

3. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

Heyur Ashton, welcome to the forum. As you have allready said, it is fantastic :) If you ever want a review, need any help of just wanna chat then send PM my way and I'll see what I can do. Looking forward to seeing you around :)

Heather

4. Shinn

Shinn Banned

Hi there Ashton and welcome to Writing Forums :)

5. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello ashton, Welcome to the Writing Forums.

If you haven't explored the site yet, you should probably do so soon. Newcomers often gravitate to the Lounge, the Word Games, or the Review Room, but there is much more to be discovered if you poke in the corners. Remember to check out our FAQ as well!

As for the Review Room, new joiners often wonder why we do things a bit differently on this site than on other writing sites. We emphasize reviewing as a critical writing skill. Training your eye by reviewing other people's work helps you improve your own writing even before you present it for others to see. Therefore, we ask members to review other people's writing before posting work of their own. The Review Room forums on this site, therefore, are true workshops, not just a bulletin board for displaying your work (and on that note, please only post each item for review in one Review Room forum). See this post, Why Write Reviews Before Posting My Work? for more information.

Enjoy your stay here, and have fun!

6. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Welcome to WF.org I hope that you have a most wonderful and pleasant time here with all of us.
    Torana