1. TheDapperJack

TheDapperJack New Member

I believe introductions are in order...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TheDapperJack, Apr 13, 2014.

Hey all.

As you may have already guessed, I am a new member. Well that's it, bye.

*********************************************************************************

Alright, alright! I suppose that's not a very good introduction. My name's Jack, Hi, and I'm an "Aspiring Writer" (read: amateur) from Ohio. My main genres of choice are fantasy and horror. I'm a millennial, so I hope y'all don't hold that against me. And, oh, yeah, I'm also a massive nerd. I've been interested in writing for about as long as I could hold a pen properly without one of those training grips they give kindergartners. I don't consider myself to be a very good writer, but then again the kinds of people that do, generally aren't in my experience.

I wasn't aware of this section of the forums until just now, and as I understand it this was the first place I was supposed to go. Oops. Anyway, from what I've gleaned from basely defiling the rest of the forum with my n00bish presence, you all seem to be pretty righteous dudes.

I've already hit up the FAQ and the Forum Rules, so I've got that covered, and uh, yeah. Not really sure how to end this, so I guess I'll just pull a 'Sopranos' and end it mid-

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi Jack, welcome to the forum. :)

3. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, Jack! Welcome to the forum, and let me say as a moderator, that it's great to see a new member who has already read the rules and the FAQ! I don't have to prompt you!

This is a good forum, and I can tell from your post that it's going to be great having you around. Have fun! :)

4. TheDapperJack

TheDapperJack New Member

Thank you great to be here :). I quite like the hat by the way.

minstrel likes this.
  5. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Jack, and welcome to the forum :) Perhaps you're being too modest about your writing skills as I was quite entertained by your post :D

6. Pelion

Pelion New Member

You know good and well the sopranos ending wasn't just a sentence abruptly ending out of nowh-