1. C Earnshaw

C Earnshaw New Member

I can't give up so I may as well give in and make a decent job of it - Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by C Earnshaw, Jun 16, 2016.

Hello,

I'm Miss C Earnshaw for the purposes of this forum (that not being my real name or my marital status) and it is less than 6 hours since I last wrote.

After years working in an industry where I came to realise that the men I worked for were morally bankrupt and consequently in a job I no longer enjoyed, I've turned more and more to the writing that has always been a part of my life.

I have tried to give it up many times and concentrate on my career but something drives me to keep on doing it.

After a difficult time in life I've decided to take my writing seriously, see if I have what it takes to become published and even better find an audience who will like my work enough to allow me to keep my soul from the devil (or quit my current profession).

Right now I'm not sure if I'm deluded, brave, insane or all three - probably all three.

I thought I'd find some fellow writers out there on the internet for support, encouragement and advice for when the going gets tough, so here I am.

Brindy and Oscar Leigh like this.
  2. Brindy

Brindy Senior Member

Well, welcome Miss Earnshaw, (not your real name or marital status - duly noted.)

You will certainly find plenty of support, encouragement and advice here, as well as outlets and comment on your writing, if you so wish.

3. C Earnshaw

C Earnshaw New Member

Thanks Brindy, it will be fantastic to get some comment on my writing, I've never shared any of my creative writing as an adult so it ought to be invaluable. I look forward to reading other people work too.