Tags:
  1. contagious_specimus

contagious_specimus New Member

BEER! Hi, im new. Yes, I merely said that to get your attention. Read this instead.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by contagious_specimus, Mar 4, 2007.

:)Hi hows it going, you can call me sane lately, or just sane.Of course you would be incorrect to call me sane as a judgmental persuasion towards my sanity, as it it is quite low in all actuality. Don't bother with the whole attempt to figure it out, im only here to write as I do otherwise, and present to you my finest works.

I am very glad to be here and could not find another writing forum within a thousand links on this perpetually digressing sea of pop ups and ad-ware we call the "intenet."

Does it matter? No!
    All that matters is you know this of my profile, and that is my style. The hilariosity of this situation would be that I have no style I can put my finger upon. As some may also say, I write what I feel. Be it sad, humourous, serious, or sensless, I write it down.

Sane lately is merely Lane Staley re-arranged to fit the style of a man who does not plagiarize anything at all, haha. I say that because without intention of bragging, many have accused me of the horrendous act of plagiarizing my finest works I had written at the ages 10-14. I am 16 now, and what I know of many things remains vague, but thats where my writing comes in. It's what I do when im not playing guitar which is an amusing combination to pass the time, I find.

All other information will be grated to those who request it.
    Otherwise, haha.

Sane Lately:eek:

2. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    Hello
    I hope you enjoy yourself here.

3. WhiteRider

WhiteRider New Member

Hi, welcome to WF!

4. nevermore

nevermore New Member

hey hey hey and welcome to the forum

I am new here just joined but I thought I would say welcome anyway and join in on the friendly atmosphere...lol....

Look forward to seeing some of your work and now I shall rac off and go look at some more wonderful creations...lol...(by the way just so you know...I am insane) hahahahahahahaa

~nevermore

5. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Welcome, you'll fit in nicely. See you around.

6. bicker

bicker Active Member

Vodka below

7. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca
    Welcome to WF I do hope you have a great time here with all of and I look forward to seeing some of your work.
    (A few shots of Jack Daniels will do me fine thanks :) )

Ariella