1. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

Resurrecting the Ezine

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Daniel, Jan 15, 2013.

I've been giving it some thought lately, and I'm interested in resurrecting the ezine. Several years ago we had an ezine for a brief period of time, but it was difficult to manage on my own.

Would anyone be interested in volunteering to help run the e-zine/newsletter?

There are several positions that would be needed:

https://www.writingforums.org/showthread.php?t=41667

We would need someone to help with the design/formatting, viewing submissions and selecting top short stories and poetry, creating writing-related articles, possilbe condicting interviews, book reviews, promoting it outside of writingforums.org, as well as other tasks.

If we can get enough people interested in working on the newsletter, as members of a team, I think it can be great.

Thoughts? Is anyone interested?

2. thirdwind

thirdwind Member Contest Administrator Reviewer Contributor

Is this something completely separate from the weekly contests, or will the weekly winners (that people vote for) be featured in the newsletter? And how often will the newsletter be published?

3. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

Good question.

Ultimately, it'll be up to the team if enough people are willing to work on it. I meant in addition to the weekly contests, but I'm open-minded regarding this. I'm thinking publication quarterly.