1. Pulsaren

Pulsaren New Member

Hi or Hello, choose freely

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Pulsaren, Aug 18, 2014.

Hi, everyone!
    My name is Alex and I am from Sweden. Its first now during this summer that I have taken up my writing seriously and continuously. I love it, and is so glad that I have started writing, I feel that my creativity has found a way to bourst out.

I am not really comfortable to state who I am and what I do because I am not certain my self of who I am.
    But I like to run and excersice and to party with friends and meet new people. I like to explore things, I own a telescope which I like to stargaze with during winter. I am passionated about sailing, that I have done through my whole life. It gives such a strong sense of freedome.

And now I am an aspiring writer, I am satisfied that life is never static and dull, always renewing it self.
    During groundschool I wrote so the pen would catch fire as my teacher described it during lectures that we wrote our own books. It was so fantastic, I just wrote non stop, paper and brain waved together as a single unit.

Now, more than 10 years later, I have found the passion again and taken it up. And so far I am very satisfied, I write because I have discovered that it gives me such delight. Altough I am ambitious to my nature, so hopefully some distant work will get published.

I look forward to learn much from this forum and share and read others writting progress.

Hi!

2. hiya7799

hiya7799 New Member

Hi there Alex and Welcome to the forums! /(^o^)/~* Great to see that you found your inspiration to start writing again c: I Hope you'll do well with your works and with sharing them with us ^^

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Alex, och välkommen! :)

Do you write your fiction in English or Swedish?
    Here's our New Member Start Guide to get you, well, started. :)

See you around!

-Kat

4. Pulsaren

Pulsaren New Member

Thanks for the välkommen! I write my fiction in Swedish. Altough I like the english language more and all their enormous supply of words.

But maybe I will share some extract that I translate to english.
    For the moment I am not confident to write fiction in english. I feel that some of the flow and playfullness in my writing will suffer. But I will certainly give it a shot some day.