1. melody2006w

melody2006w Member

'I never believed in hell"

Discussion in '"I never believed in hell"' started by melody2006w, Dec 5, 2006.

There are so many negative connotations associated with the word hell. Man has tainted the heart with such callous rivalries and voracity . Hell has reared it’s evil claims to many souls that existed before us . The term hell and heaven is constantly at war with other like the ID and the Super Ego. Most people are conditioned to believe that they see the light as it relates to death ,and really believes that hell determines your self worth on earth, but I beg to defer .

I say hell is an outer body experience that shields you from the light, but you are allowed the opportunity to gain your composure and redirect the pain to a calmer place called Utopia. Utopia is rumored to be a perfect world . The old adage “ you make your own hell right here on earth. “ It rules with certainty. Hell really does exist the minds of people .

I have so many unanswered questions about hell. How do you propose to get millions of people contained in one area ? How can you justify burning some ones soul for ever and ever? In a world of plenty ,why are there only two alternatives to the outcome of death … heaven or hell. ?

I equate death and hell together. All types of roles come into play. In order to alleviate pain would you choose hell as your final resting place ? As a child I would always hear the word hell used as a scare tactic. After living on this planet for X amount of years Iam inclined to believe that with proper nurturing ,and unconditional love a parent would not have to resort to using hell as a deterrent to the expected response from others ….you know the bad vs., the good syndrome.

I wish there was a button that we all could push that would give us some solace. The word hell as been up graded since my childhood years … hell is the death of your mother at an early age 13 years of age …in my case …….that’s hell and another chose words I will not elaborate on…….. Hell is describe as hot ,dreary ,and very disconnected from human contact . Is there a rating system for people waitng to enter the gates of hell?

I never believe in hell ,but it’s the next best thing to , heaven.

2. _booklovr_

_booklovr_ Member

It's good, but I'm afraid that I have to inform you that it's breaking the rules. You're supposed to start your submission with the sentence 'I never believed in hell.'

3. Beowulf

Beowulf New Member

Personaly, i say nuts to the rules. I really liked this peice of writing, the rule that you have to place "I never believed in hell" at the front, deosn't result in creativity. All it doese is make me read the same intro over and over again, "I never believed in hell, but then i didn't believe in . . ." Nobody wants to read that over and over again even if what someone has to say is worth their salt. I say props, even if you dont win.

4. Maniacal Writer

Maniacal Writer Member

there are rules for a reason. otherwise, well, just post it elsewhere...still a story, just not for this contest

5. _booklovr_

_booklovr_ Member

I'm not saying that what you wrote isn't creative. It's just that there are rules, and because all of the rest of us had to follow them I don't think it would be fair if you didn't. Besides the fact, your story probably won't get judged as it appears right now, and I'm sure that you wouldn't want that to happen.
    Just trying to help.:)

6. Avrilkiller

Avrilkiller Member

Before the judging starts, just thought you might want to change something...

The sentence "The term hell and heaven is constantly at war with other"....

sounds like it should be "The terms hell and heaven are constantly at war with each other..."

7. crazycat007

crazycat007 Member

hey, beowolf, don't start the whole "stunting creativity" thing again. i like the writing even if it doesn't follow the rules, so who really gives? and i do agree that you should be able to add to the sentence. but, alas, that isn't so, so we will have to get over it.

8. melody2006w

melody2006w Member

thank you crazy ca too7 nothing but luv for you baby.....this was my first posting...hello ..you guys are too cute .....lol thank you for the grammar lesson ..too cute.....what rules,,,lol

9. melody2006w

melody2006w Member

you know what people it was a honor to me to have
    this place ..thank you for caring .....to post win or no win ....too cute...

10. crazycat007

crazycat007 Member

hey, it was great. and welcome. i'd tell you all about this place.... but i don't actually know all that much about it. and who cares about winning- it was fun just entering!