1. matwoolf

matwoolf Banned Contributor

Advertising in Blogs

Discussion in 'Marketing' started by matwoolf, Jul 9, 2013.

Blogging

I get alot of 'like' posts from beautiful women in America, and such - but when I click on the picture to follow up with our relationship they either want to sell me whey, or MLM special creams.

Is this adsense?

Is there a living to be made just clicking like on 10 000 blogs and counting the cash when they come to check you out?

I even found one blog - he had some inane slogan like 'art is freedom' with 1000 kisses underneath - and a link suggesting the slogan was an ad. Is anybody savvy with all this, do you think I should place a few ads to make more pals...money?

2. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

It's probably the word 'dry' that triggered the beautiful moisturiser ladies.

3. matwoolf

matwoolf Banned Contributor

Thanks Jane,

I'm actually mainly looking for attractive males 20-70 - here on the technical forum...if you don't mind. It's guy talk: business and the market going forward, very complex arena.

However, I am hoping to source some of those 'flags of the world' to place on cubes of cheese. Where do you suggest I visit? And not every flag, just a selection