1. agentgail

agentgail New Member

I'm here to kick butt and chew bubblegum...And I'm all outta Bubblegum (Wolverine, X-men: TAS)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by agentgail, Aug 1, 2016.

Actually, I probably wouldn't be able to kick butt...and I've never had bubblegum before (I know right?)

But I do tend to respect a lot of things that Wolverine says, because Superheroes mean a lot to me--the X-men, especially, showed me that being different made no difference. You could be unique and still save the world. That's what I want to do--to inspire others with my countless ideas, and show the universe that you really can pursue your dream.

:superwink:
    Professor X: Logan, my tolerance of your smoking in the mansion notwithstanding, continue smoking that in here and you’ll spend the rest of your days under the belief that you’re a 6 year old girl.
    Wolverine: You’d do that?
    Professor X: I’ll have Jean braid your hair.

2. Eaveah Tail

Eaveah Tail New Member

I really liked your introduction, but I thought it was Duke Nukem that said that. Not Wolverine. I googled it to make sure I didn't have it wrong. Did Wolverine say it too at some point? Don't take this to mean I'm being a female dog! I'm not. Maybe I misunderstood. In any case. As a fellow new member and "different" person I will say welcome! Look forward to read more of your work. I love the enthusiasm!

3. agentgail

agentgail New Member

OML YES! I must have heard him say something in the animated series that I mis-quoted. Thank you so much for pointing it out :-D Good luck with your writing. It was nice hearing from you :)