1. praveenshkgp

praveenshkgp New Member

help how to write a good web content

Discussion in 'Non-Fiction' started by praveenshkgp, Jul 11, 2013.

:( Hi guys,
    So I am new to writing article for web content and I can write good on the subjects that I know good, the subjects that I dont know, it is really hard for me to write article on them. I was on a site that pays for writing web content and there was this assignment to write article on these keywords
    denver marketing internet,denver internet marketing company,ppc denver
    So what to write there no given website that targets denver internet marketing.
    What should should I write there is just keywords give like the importance of something or a general introductory article or what.
    Another assignment was to write a article on this keyword online
    team collaboration,
    online collaboration tools
    online collaboration
    I am thinking should I write the importance of team collaboration? can I write about anything of the given keyword
    PLEASE GUYS I AM A BIT CONFUSED ANY HELP I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND THANKS FOR CHECKING THIS OUT :confused:

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

unfortunately, this claim proves itself to be untrue, as the grammar and punctuation are so clearly not 'good'... the rest of your post is also seriously flawed, due to the language gap of english not being your native tongue...

so, before you can expect clients to pay you for what you write, you must first perfect your use of the english language... and mere help with subject matter will not result in a marketable article...

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Yikes. Amen to Maia's comment.