1. Agatha Christie

Agatha Christie New Member

Will I be informed when I can post my creative works on this site?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Agatha Christie, Feb 16, 2012.

removed

2. prettyprettyprettygood

prettyprettyprettygood Active Member

Nope. Or, at least I know I wasn't informed and it would be pretty time-consuming for the mods to do that. It really isn't difficult to figure out when you've met the criteria though, once you've been here 2 weeks just make sure you've made some useful contributions to the workshop.

3. Protar

Protar Active Member

Yeah you probably have enough posts by now, unless you haven't posted any reviews in the writing workshop, but no you're not notified.

4. Agatha Christie

Agatha Christie New Member

I have put about half a dozen reviews in the workshop. But do all my questions and responses count as posts?

5. Protar

Protar Active Member

If you've done half a dozen reviews that's more than enough so long as they were actually constructive and pointed out good and bad points, and how to improve. It doesn't even have to be all that long, just so long as it's more than "that was good". If you're really unsure, you could, you know, try and make a new thread in the workshop :p.

6. The Magnan

The Magnan Active Member

It seems one minute I can post and the next I can't/ It says you may not post, I've been here long enough and while my reviewing it isn't perfect, I have tried to critque,and help people along with suggestions.

Edit: doesn't matter, I can post all of a suden