1. Candygirl011

Candygirl011 New Member

Hello fellow writers!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Candygirl011, Dec 26, 2015.

Hi Im new here and I want to ask if this site is suitable for writing for young teens. and if you have some advice can you plase write them. THANKS :supersmile::write:

2. datahound2u

datahound2u Member

Hello, Candygirl011!

This forum is quite vast, and if it is advice that you seek, then I'm sure there are members who will reply to your queries. If you are looking for help with basic writing mechanics, you will find a broad array of topics.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you enjoy writing, you're in the right place!

3. Lifeline

Lifeline South. Supporter Contributor

To add to that, I distinctly remember some threads specifically for YA writing. Enjoy :)

4. datahound2u

datahound2u Member

Yes, there has been an interesting debate ongoing about whether to make YA or NA novels good.

5. Candygirl011

Candygirl011 New Member

Thank you for your help. I love writing and hope to go to college in order to study writing. Need to be prepared before I get there.