1. 0---TY---0

0---TY---0 New Member

If you were evil...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 0---TY---0, May 8, 2010.

If you were evil, what kind of evil would you be?

I mean, there are all different kinds.

There are those who like to get up close and personal to their victims.

Those who choose to cause mass panic with threats and unstoppable chemical warfare.

Those who chose to be evil without others knowing, living on with the knowledge themselves of the crimes they committed and being able to sleep comfortably at night with those thoughts.

It all depends...

So! If you were evil, what sort of evil would you be?

Me personally, I think I would be one to dominate, a combination between an emperor and a cruel and evil mastermind. Something of that nature.

2. Sabreur

Sabreur Contributor Contributor

At the combination pizza hut and taco bell
    I'd play bad rap really loudly, sag my pants and refer to idiot rappers in jail as "Weezy."

Yeah, that kind of evil.

3. garmar69

garmar69 Contributor Contributor

I'd be the kind that lurks in the shadows and never reveals his dirty deeds, merely laughing with glee at others misfortune at my hands. Muahaha

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

I'd be Dr. Evil kind of evil. ;)

5. LordKyleOfEarth

LordKyleOfEarth Contributor Contributor

I'd be the underhanded, self important sort. I would be prone to robin hooding, but in the end, I'd defeat myself over some moral conundrum.

6. Agreen

Agreen Faceless Man Contributor

The diet coke of evil. A vile evil indeed.

7. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

I don't really believe in good or evil. There are motivations, and there are consequences. Villains are defined by the consequences perceived by the survivors.

If I were to be the villain of the piece, I would be the one who dooms millions, or even billions, to preserve the future for the rest. I would be the hated zealot who siphons resources to send a few hundred thousand humans to a new world, while billions starve and revert to savagery on a depleted, burned out Earth. I would ignite the firestorm that drives back the hordes while the children of humanity abandon the planet and escape.

Villain? Hero? Depends on who is writing the history.

8. Nonnie

Nonnie New Member

Farmville, VA. Yep, it's not just your least favor
    None of these people described sound particularly evil in my opinion. except for maybe this rapper business. . . nah I kid, but really? When I think evil I think of cruel, depraved people. The kind of people who rip humans and animals apart for nothing but glee, the kind of people who rape children and manipulate the weak for amusement. Thats what evil looks like from where I stand. The personalities mentioned sounds more like. . . misguided intellegence. :D

That being said, I think Cogs use of the term 'villian' is much more appropriate :3 and with that being said; I'd be the villian who was once a good person but got screwed over so many times I ended up destroying other people and humanity as a whole because life is just too dreary to let it go on. Overly-dramatic excentricities included.

t;dr
    I'd be like Kefka from FFVI

9. Unit7

Unit7 Contributor Contributor

I'd become the Ultimate Evil. Enslave humanity and reign over Earth with a iron fist and anyone who disobeys immediately gets punished. All groups caught trying to overthrow me would be put on display as I torture them till their death.

Then I would start a rebel group against me and have them unite the world against me. While playing these duel roles as both the Hero and Villian, I would slowly weed out my high officials killing them or locking them away because I believe they are a threat to my throne.

Eventually I will have this rebel group kill me off as the world watches. Of course it will be all an illusion and the world(aside from a few conspiracy nuts) will believe I have died. I will then take my Hero persona and demolish the rest of my evil government.

Hopefully I will have united the world strong enough that no such evil could exist. A United Earth that would put an end to any country that threatens the peace I hope to create.

Well it worked in Code Gease xD

10. Reis

Reis New Member

If I were evil, I'd be the type that wouldn't go directly. Faced against a hero I already know he is capable to face me off so instead I'm going to crack him bit by bit by taking all the people around him first, then his loved ones, then his sanity, then I go into his mind and forever I will taunt him through all eternity even when I'm dead.

I would also be a true terror by going after what most people fancy and love the most like random teasing, showing scary stuff, steal their hubbies, corrupting young minds, overdose their bad habits and exploit their other weaknesses...

Oh wait I think I'm already doing to that some of my friends. :rolleyes:

Mmmm...I think I need a new flavor kind of evil. :D

11. Nonnie

Nonnie New Member

Lolol-- wait, did you just admit to being a homewrecker?

12. Reis

Reis New Member

Well I tried once....and failed miserably. lol

Curse the power of love! :D

13. Nonnie

Nonnie New Member

Love, now thats evil.

14. 0---TY---0

0---TY---0 New Member

Haha, I concur, greatly :)

You guys have some interesting views of evil, I agree with Reis when he says that he would be more of the ultimate hero type, the one to command vast armies and corrupt individuals. That is the sort of thing I would do. Except for me, I would proabably just send in every single batallion of troops that exists into the rebel city and tell them "no prisoners"

Much quicker, and whats better is I don't have to get my hands dirty :D

15. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

Oh lawd...

If I were evil...

Well...I'd probably go after people that had really humilated me and my family and slowly break them one by one, play mind tricks with them and get them to hate each other. I would start first with the children. Why? Because the worst thing you can do to a person that's not a criminal offense is to mentally break down a child in front of his/her parents and the parents can't do a damn thing to stop you. Bonus if you tell the parents that they are responsible for the child's situation.

Slow, yes, but there's no gore. I hate gore. :< Very queasy, I am.

And for those who would think I'd ACTUALLY do it...read the thread title. :) I'd only do it if I weren a evil (beep).

16. KP Williams

KP Williams Active Member

I can't really see myself as being evil just because it's cool. I'd have some purpose behind it, which means I wouldn't be evil at all. Just misguided, passionate, etc.

I'd be the villain who has little love for humanity, but a great desire to preserve awesome scenery and whatnot. That part's the same as the real me. What's not the same is that I'd totally amp that up and do whatever it takes to preserve nature. For starters, I'd use my awesome influence, be it military or political or whatever, to create a forced peace. Wars are bad for the environment. I'd also use that influence to suppress human expansion. Zero population growth worldwide, with those who defy that order facing severe consequences. Or maybe I'd just do a Half-Life 2 sort of deal, where certain protein chains vital to reproduction are switched off in every human across the planet. That way people couldn't possibly reproduce more than allowed. I'd also do such things as ban the burning of gasoline, forcing people to come up with alternative energy sources; place a strict limit on deforestation, forcing people to recycle more; that sort of thing. And if all else failed, that's when I'd really turn down the dark path: I would begin to dispose of the human race. Whether through extermination or relocation to the moon or something would depend on my mood, and the resources at my disposal.

...It's something I fantasize about now and then. Who cares if it's unrealistic? So is the thought of me turning evil. :D I would be a very eco-friendly villain, but people would certainly label me the bad guy. And I'd give them a giant middle finger for their trouble.

17. 0---TY---0

0---TY---0 New Member

I like your evil!

Its the sort of evil that goes:

Be friendly to the earth or I slap you!
    **SLAP!**

I like XD

18. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

If I were evil I'd be like Jigsaw on the Saw movies.

19. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

lol.

I was gonna say that, but I didn't wanna be too gory. XD

20. Mantha Hendrix

Mantha Hendrix New Member

Northern Ireland... the place I've taken for grant
    I'd be doing it for fun rather than gain... a kind of mixture between the joker and Randal Flagg.

21. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Randall Flagg was not a villain. He was a tool of Evil with a capital E. King's books often fall back on absolute evil as a threat, which is (to me) a shallow concept that tends to weaken the horror. Flagg had no real will of his own. He was only a conduit for his Master's malice.

The Joker (the Heath Ledger version) was a far more complex villain. He was a true sociopath who believed that chaos was the natural state, and that chaos was the only ideal worth living and dying for.

22. Mantha Hendrix

Mantha Hendrix New Member

Northern Ireland... the place I've taken for grant
    ahh... man I haven't finished it yet. I was more talking about his general demeanour anyway... with the psychology of the joker

23. hyperspace!

hyperspace! New Member

I'd probably be a mass murderer from some poorly-written slasher flick. Just go around knifing teenagers while they're having sex. For no reason.

Except I wouldn't use like a machete or a chainsaw or some crap. Maybe a crowbar, or a bike chain or something. Also I'd be on rollerskates 'cause slasher villans tend to run very, very slow.

24. Afterburner

Afterburner Active Member

I'd be like Sauron from The Lord of the Rings. I'd attempt to conquer the world and have a dark host of creatures at my disposal.

25. 0---TY---0

0---TY---0 New Member

Haha, that is pretty freaking awesome, I agree with anyone who is like the evil ruler to conquer the world.

However, I don't want to be like most rulers and be a big coward, so I'm going to like figure out how to live forever and then learn like all the fighting skills I possibly can so that I am like uber hard to kill.