If you were evil...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 0---TY---0, May 8, 2010.

1. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

No evil worthy of the label considers itself evil. True evil believes itself the ultimate messenger of good, and driven to deliver its truth to all.

Evil that gloats in its malevolence is a poser.

2. Nobeler Than Lettuce

Nobeler Than Lettuce New Member

I have to agree Cogito. Take Daniel 8:25 "And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

Think of what Hitler tried to do. Using the most advanced science of the time he had confirmed it to be true that the negro the jew and many other derivations of human nature were genetically flawed in nature. Genetics being the cutting edge at the time. Had Germany won the war and continued it policy of ethnic cleansing one could imagine they would have created a world where many people would be healthy and at peace. Of course the bastard forgot about genetic diversity, but he didn't know about that back then so it's OK. I forgive you jesus-hitler.

But I have to ask you, what about the man who kills, then regrets, was was he not driven by hatred, fear, and all the emotions that evoke evil? Furthermore what about fear and hatred?

Maybe I sound stupid. This topic isn't "What would you do if you were really mad."

PS: Build a boat out of dead clowns and follow the Disney cruise liner around.

3. System-Crashed

System-Crashed New Member

I'm gonna have to argue against Cognito's point. Following the philosophy that nobody is really evil, everything 'evil' everybody has done are based on good intentions. It is when people preform an action knowing that what they are doing are not going to improve the lives of anyone but rather make them more miserable then that act is an act of evil and return, the person itself is evil.

For example, giving up many to save (or improve the lives of) a few is not evil because there are benefits in the end. It is when an act has no benefits whatsoever and only serves to make a person's (or people's) life more miserable then that act and the person preforming the act is evil.

For further clarification, to be hated is not the same as to be evil. Though from a literary standpoint, it may be...

4. ClearPurpleSkies

ClearPurpleSkies New Member

I would that kind that is really smart and charming and that you would never know is evil or even slightly troubled until you saw his picture under a headline that said "Local Psychopath Murders 6 By Sadistic Axe R*pe".

5. solarstarrkatt

solarstarrkatt New Member

Disney Evil, the new Disney. JK, but pretty evil.

If I were evil, I'd have cool psychic powers and corrupt minds with evil thoughts and watch them destroy their own lives. With a cool cape. Hehehe >:p
    Oh, and ClearPurpleSkies, I like yours.

6. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

If I were evil and possessed the ability to control water, I'd send tidal waves after every scumbags that have done me wrong.

Or maybe when they're swimming or taking a bath, I'll make the water boiling hot or cold like the frigid Artic.

7. Delphinus

Delphinus New Member

Genocide. Of humanity.

I think that's the best way to solve the human race's problems.

8. Mantha Hendrix

Mantha Hendrix New Member

Northern Ireland... the place I've taken for grant
    In the words of someone I can't quite remember...

"Then the only one left with a bad personality will be you..."

Assuming you do it of course ;)

9. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Whaddya mean, IF I were evil?

10. Lemex

Lemex That's Lord Lemex to you. Contributor

If I were evil I think I'd be J.K. Rowling.

11. 0---TY---0

0---TY---0 New Member

Could you explain? I mean, I personally liked her books... maybe that is just me though.

12. Lemex

I dislike her books - I'm not going to lie to you, and I know it's not a popular viewpoint. I just don't like the fantasy genre very much; most of the time.

Besides, it's not about her books. It's just a silly little joke me and some friends have about the nature of 'evil'. I really should have stated it was something of an inside joke. Sorry about that.

13. 0---TY---0

0---TY---0 New Member

Don't fret, I take nothing personally from it considering the fact that I am not J.K. Rowling herself.

However, I am a fantasy writer lol, so that is a bit dicey, but no big deal really XD

14. Lemex

Hey, you'll probably dislike the awful cr*p I write so we are even. :p

15. Mantha Hendrix

Mantha Hendrix New Member

Northern Ireland... the place I've taken for grant
    I love J.K. Rowling's books. However, I despise her.

It's her general lack of effort... she wrote to get out of a tight spot, now that she's out of it... Hey Presto!!! She's not writing anything new...

16. Lemex

^ Apparently she is, only under an unknown pseudonym.

17. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

If I were evil, I'd write erotica books about elves.

But I won't. :) That's because I'm not evil. >:c)

18. 0---TY---0

0---TY---0 New Member

Not only are you evil...

BUT YOU ALSO HAVE A MINION!

Don't know why I put that in all caps, but anyhow.

Since I have made the infamous thread of "If you were evil..." I have decided, in light of the new movie Despicable Me (I want to see that so bad!) and the Overlord video games, which I do not own, that if you were evil, what would your minions be like?

Would you have thousands of them at your disposal?

Would you have just one trusted minion that helped you out when you needed it?

Would you have legions of different armies?

An assassin at your command?

Just go crazy with this one! I am personally excited to see what replies I can get from it.

This thread is also because I feel I have been neglecting you guys :(

So forgive me if I go quiet for a few days, I am having a bunch hit me all at once, even though it is summer, but I promise I will get in the swing and I will start posting regularly again!

Until then, have fun with this new thread!

19. Legacy1306

Legacy1306 New Member

@forkfoot If your victims are unconnected, then you're not a serial killer you're a mass murder. Criminal Minds :) great show

If I were evil, I would be the "shadow behind the throne" I'd help somebody else conquer the world, then I'd stage his assassination and rule the world myself! BWAHAHAHAHA

20. Nalix

Nalix New Member

I like to think that if I suddenly had an evil twin (assuming I'm good, and I think I am) that no one would be able to tell us apart. We would even be friends, in a sense. He would probably have better manners than me, wear a nice suit more often, and work harder at making friends.

We would both savor the little emotions. Pain and pleasure, joy and suffering, love and anger... all of them are delicious in moderation. For the most part the evil me would do exactly what the good me does: wait and see what happens. He would be more driven to get into a position of influence and trust, and not to betray such trust lightly.

After all, the best position to do the most damage is the position where you are trusted most completely. He would likely be a master manipulator and have a smiling cheerful hatred for all humanity. Overall, he would seem like a nicer fellow than me, because he would have motivation to try much harder. And most people who know me personally seem to like me. Keep that in mind.

The good friend, plotting to betray everyone. The figure of trust, subtly guiding people into ruin. The kindly gentleman who smiles at children and donates to charity, but secretly plots the annihilation of all human life.

Am I getting to carried away in this? Should I seek help? ;P

21. Videodrome

Videodrome New Member

Nalix have you ever seen a movie called Deadringers?

If the darkest twisted part of me were free to roam I'd be a mad bomber pyromaniac. I'd bask in the glorious searing heat of roaring flames engulfing whole cities.