1. Rachel Thriller

Rachel Thriller New Member

Dudes :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rachel Thriller, May 17, 2014.

Hi Guys,

Just introducing little me. Rachel, 25, a nurse from Cheshire. I started writing fanfiction when i was younger but grew out of it quickly.

Enjoy murder/thriller genre, such as Tess Gerritsen (Rizzoli and Isles). Also love the programs from the books too. In fact it is 03:42 and i am up writing my uni portfolio and watching Rizzoli and Isles DVD's.

Not got much time to write as the mo as i'm going through a masters in community public health nursing so busy! Once it is over, i will have time to write hopefully.

Well that's me.

P.S. This there might be an issue with your emails. I had to resend the email several times over 2 days to get it.

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Rachel! Welcome to the forum :)

A nurse, huh? That's awesome. I teach English to registered and public health nurses and they always remind me how busy they are ("please, please don't give us too much homework") :D

Anyway, please check out the Newbie Guide for starters, and have fun!

-Kat

P.s. We'll investigate that glitch. Thanks for reporting it!