1. sunshine-blondie

sunshine-blondie New Member

I'm garbage at introductions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sunshine-blondie, Jun 24, 2015.

well, as the title says, this is not my forte. however, i figure i'd give it a go anyway! my nickname is blondie (or sunshine), so that's my username explained. i've always loved writing, but have only recently just started getting back into it. i've gone through a rough few years, and writing has really helped me express some of the things i've been feeling or keeping in.

i swear im normally quite funny, although you'll have to forgive my lack of capital letters in informal writing. i'm looking forward to getting to know some of y'all! :)

Nicoel likes this.
  2. No-Name Slob

No-Name Slob Contributing Member Supporter Contributor

But why no capital letters?! :unsure:

I Suppose It's More Tolerable Than What The Other Kids Do These Days -- Capitalizing Every First Letter.

:) Welcome.

sunshine-blondie likes this.
  3. sunshine-blondie

i got into the habit of just typing while taking notes during my first semester of college and it has just stuck, haha.

Maybe being here will break the habit though. :) Thank you for the warm welcome!

No-Name Slob and Nicoel like this.
  4. Nicoel

Nicoel Contributing Member

Welcome to the forum! This guide helped me out when I started here. Hope you stick around and get to know everyone!

sunshine-blondie likes this.
  5. sunshine-blondie

Thank you, Nicoel! I'm sure this will be heaps of help, haha. This site can seem a little overwhelming at first :)

Nicoel likes this.
  6. EmptySoul

EmptySoul Active Member

Hi and welcome. If you ever feel overwhelmed here, just remember the search function is your friend.

Nicoel likes this.
  7. Nicoel

Nicoel Contributing Member

I understand! I'm still a newbie, but I've got most of the basics worked out. If you need any help navigating or understanding something, feel free to ask!