1. Marrion C. Carol

Marrion C. Carol New Member

SciFi is my thing.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Marrion C. Carol, Jun 17, 2015.

I've been writing since I was old enough to hold a pencil. I am a member of Wattpad, and a former member of NaNo. I've been noveling since I was twelve, and I have recently printed (on copy paper) my first complete first draft of my first science fiction work.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. The Mad Regent

The Mad Regent Senior Member

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

Good work on drafting up your first novel. I'm a Sci-fi buff myself.

:)

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum. We love enthusiasm.

4. EmptySoul

EmptySoul Active Member

Hi, welcome, and congratulation!

5. A J Phillips

A J Phillips Active Member

Sci fi is my niche as well, and I'm an aspiring amateur who has been working diligently on my first novel for just over four years. I say amateur with emphasis because my writing still lacks that golden factor to send it over the top. I am searching desperately for a willing participant in a major collaborative effort. I can fill you in on my vision, send excerpts, and we go from there. It is a grand and sprawling story with some cool concepts, a gripping plot, and tons of violent action. Every single non-writer who has sampled this novel in the making has given me positive feedback, urging me to finish it. I simply lack the confidence and in essence the wisdom to push through a true rough draft of what I hope to be the first of a trilogy. Please give me a chance to show you my vision, i promise it shows real merit and has serious potential to be something amazing; possibly the next big thing. Please give any feedback or advice, it is all appreciated.

6. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome to the forum, @Marrion C. Carol and @A J Phillips!

Here's a link to the New Member Guide, it will take you through the forum's rules, layout and how things like posting work for critique works here on the forum.

Participate and have fun!