1. DeadMoon

DeadMoon The light side of the dark side Contributor

I'm going on a jet plane...not really

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DeadMoon, Mar 5, 2016.

I have had an epiphany while reading yesterday, I need to go away. I have had a great time posting and reading on this board since last year, but in truth it is a distraction, a darling that needs to be slaughtered to make room in my busy life. I have maybe two hours of free time a day and I spend a good chunk of that here. I want to write and accomplish and be satisfied and well I have let this place distract me to the point where I am not getting any real work done. It has been a great place to bounce idea off of and meet fellow writers. I am not going away completely, just on an extended vacation to devote more time to write and find a voice and style that is me.

So I thank you all for you company for the short time I have been here, next time until I bid you adieu.

DeadMoon

2. tonguetied

tonguetied Contributor Contributor

I hope your "vacation" accomplishes what you desire. You'll be missed by at least me. Going cold turkey on visiting this forum has to be tough, too many interesting subjects and discussions to pass up IMO. I see this forum as mind expanding but it is like a drug so I understand your thoughts and plan. May the forum be with you. (Okay, pretty bad, but how could I resist)

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

I liked it. :D

Enjoy your forumcation, @DeadMoon.