1. Thomas Kitchen

Thomas Kitchen Proofreader in the Making Contributor

I'm kind of a new member...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Thomas Kitchen, Nov 9, 2013.

Hi all,

This may seem weird to put this here, but I've been here just over a year now (it was the 5th of November that I joined) and I honestly can't thank you all enough, so I wanted to post a little thread just to say my word of thanks.

First of all, thanks to all the mods, past, present, and even future, for doing such a great job day-in and day-out. It's hardly ever noticeable, but that means you're all working overtime at keeping this place running. ;)

Secondly, thank you all who answered my questions, both in threads and in PMs, and to all who criticised my work constructively. I've grown as a writer since last year, and at least a small portion of it is because of you guys. Cheers.

Lastly, I want to thank all the new members for being future mods and general writers willing to help people in need. It's a continuous cycle of teaching and being taught, and new members mean fresh ideas. So keep on coming!

So now you know why I posted here; I feel that after a whole year, I have become a new and better writer, and so I am a new member. Thank you all for your support, encouragement, and overall awesomeness. I hope I can pay back my debt in some way.

Oh, and Wreybies, this is where you do your "Welcome to the forums!" thing.

GingerCoffee and Wreybies like this.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Silly billy. :rolleyes::p

Thomas Kitchen likes this.
  3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi Thomas, welcome to the forum (except you've been here longer than me :p ).

Thomas Kitchen likes this.
  4. Thomas Kitchen

Thomas Kitchen Proofreader in the Making Contributor

@GingerCoffee - Looking at your likes and posts, I find that difficult to believe.