1. sportzchick

sportzchick New Member

I'm looking to start my own small online book discussion group. Is anyone interested.

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by sportzchick, Jan 29, 2012.

Hello,

I've been tossing this idea around for awhile. I'm very interested in starting my own small online book discussion group. I haven't thought all the particulars, but at most I was thinking that if I recruited enough avid book readers, we could get together, vote on a book to read and then eventually discuss the book through e-mail.

Well, I know that doesn't sound original but I wanted to put it out here since I recently discovered this writing forum. I've been wanting to find some people that are as crazy about books as myself and be able to talk as much as I/we want about them in a small, personal group.

If anyone is interested, please contact me.
    Thanks.

2. thirdwind

thirdwind Member Contest Administrator Reviewer Contributor

We have a book club here at WF if you're interested in joining. For the months of January and February we're reading and discussing Catch 22 by Joseph Heller.

3. Dragon Boy

Dragon Boy New Member

I think it's a great idea. I would be interested in joining such a group.