1. staceylouise

staceylouise Active Member

I'm still here!!!!

Discussion in 'Erotica' started by staceylouise, Feb 17, 2014.

Hey guys, just dropping in to let you know that I'm very much still around. You may see me flying around genres and threads and posts just as im working on about 3 possibly 4 (if I develop my other idea) pieces at once, - whichever the mood I'm in I let my mood lead me :) so I haven't given up on my piece, and I WILL be posting just a little snippet of a piece of my work (though not the erotica one) in the workshop soon - so do look out for it and any feedback would be highly appreciated. I'm eager to know about the style of my writing too which hopefully I can get across in the piece , although it won't be the whole piece so will leave it at a rough edge which it's supposed to do as I don't want to post too much. But yes I will be on here again soon because my erotica juices are flowing back to me haha!!!!:D:D:D

2. Wreybies

Wreybies The Ops Pops Operations Manager Staff Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

Blimey. :oops:

You're getting into the swing of it now. ;) That's all any of us do. I've recently finished the first, full blown, balls to the walls, oven-mitts required for handling, wake up the neighbors down the hill, scare the dog, mother will never look at you the same again, sex scene between my two fellah's, Devin and Brena. I'm very, very happy with it. I've no reason to post it. But I do have a little scene where Amila is leaving Brena's room, Brena is just coming from an unhappy lecture from his mother Lady Petla, Devin is having breaky in Brena's room, and I need to get the two lads into town, and into the presence of Petla's brother Carl, the family fuq-up, that's giving me some trouble. That little segue may get posted.

3. obsidian_cicatrix

obsidian_cicatrix I ink, therefore I am. Contributor

@Wreybies It may, or we're going to think you quite the tease. :p

@staceylouise Glad to hear you are sticking around. I look forward to reading a snippet of your work in the near future. ;)