1. josie101

josie101 New Member

in need of a friend :)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by josie101, Jun 26, 2012.

Hi! Ive been on this site for a couple of days and they give very constructive reveiws and opinions, but with other blogs or forums i participate in are really close to one another, and... im in need of a writing friend, or anyone who wants to comment on this. I love this site and im sure a buch of newbies would want to chat for a while too! :)

2. Andrae Smith

Andrae Smith Bestselling Author|Editor|Writing Coach Contributor

hey :) I'm in the same position :) been on fr a couple of days and its been awesome, but I need some friends. I'd like to be your friend. M name is Andrae, 18 yrs old and I just graduated from high school in Redlands California :) It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance :)

3. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

welcome, josie and andrae!
    i mentor new writers, which does often extend into friendship, so if you need friendly help with your writing, feel free to drop me a line any time...

love and hugs, maia
    maia3maia@hotmail.com

4. huskylover103

huskylover103 New Member

Hi! Same boat here! Its nice to meet you two! Although I am 26 married and with an almost two year old... Im sure well still have lots in common. Were writers!

mammamaia, hehe I might drop you a line at some point. I need a mentor!!! :)

5. josie101

josie101 New Member

haha! thanks for introducing yourselves! :)

6. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Welcome to the forums, I'd love to be your friend!! I'm an 18 year old girl who enjoys writing for fun too! (But, I dream of the day when I'll be a published children's author.) :D

7. josie101

josie101 New Member

Hi Jess! It's really cool that you want to be a childrens author! I hope one day that my work would be published someday too :)

8. BFGuru

BFGuru Active Member

Welcome to the site! They've been a great help with me. I tend to write poetic snippits inspired by my kids, but I'm working on my first story.

9. SuttonMichael254

SuttonMichael254 Active Member

You must be a very happy person, thats alot of smiley faces. ;)

Well welcome aboard Josie. Been here for 2 weeks and i can tell you that your not going to find an enemy, everybody here is very supportive and constructive. Id like to think everybody here is friends in some way or another. I work in the oil field and the job i work has me in the middle of nowhere by myself so im always looking for somebody to talk to. Perhaps we write the same or could share writings. Just drop me a line sometime.

So Howdy Howdy and welcome!