In the Forgotten Keep

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Leaka, Apr 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Roger sighed.
    "Enigma suggested it only because you had already suggested it through your hearts and souls," Roger said, "Are you dense in the head? For 300 years people have been trying to get time to come again and again...groups before you have always killed each other and when they get to the Forgotten Keep what happens they end up dying...I'm saying being the ONLY time hero is a selfish dream."

2. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"Enigma suggested it only because you had already suggested it through your hearts and souls," Roger said, "Are you dense in the head? For 300 years people have been trying to get time to come again and again...groups before you have always killed each other and when they get to the Forgotten Keep what happens they end up dying...I'm saying being the ONLY time hero is a selfish dream."

"Never said anything about me being the only time hero, I was the one who suggested that several should go in the first place, but he said that only one could go, so I had no question to being the only one to go."

He caught something out of the corner of his eye, "hmm, it seems more have arrived. You there!" he snapped his fingers, "come on out!"

3. yellowm&M

yellowm&M Contributor Contributor

Roger sighed.

"Hang on a sec, I don't remember any of us saying we wanted to be the only time hero. Actually I think it would probably be easier to go as a group like he," she gestured towards skeleton man, "said. Anyways who says all of us even want to be the time hero?"

hmm, it seems more have arrived. You there!" he snapped his fingers, "come on out!"

She whirled around looking for the figure that the skeleton man was talking to.

4. Nikhil

Nikhil New Member

"Spotted me, have you?" spoke Marcus with relish as he stood up, "No need for you to snap at me like you."

"I was merely thinking that you were some burglars trying to decide who goes first but from the small bit of conversation, I get it that you all are trying to start time again," grinned Marcus, "I showed a bit of myself intentionally and you are going to start time, aren't you? All alone. I hate it. You like to work alone."

He marched slowly towards them. And stood there waiting for their approval.

5. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"Spotted me, have you?" spoke Marcus with relish as he stood up, "No need for you to snap at me like you."

"I was merely thinking that you were some burglars trying to decide who goes first but from the small bit of conversation, I get it that you all are trying to start time again," grinned Marcus, "I showed a bit of myself intentionally and you are going to start time, aren't you? All alone. I hate it. You like to work alone."

"You'd lower me to such a quality as thievery? No the crimes I commit are much worse that I might as well burn in hell for all eternity, that is if ever my wish is granted. I must say though, yes we are trying to start time, and no not alone. You can join us, but I'd like to know who I'm working with."

6. Nikhil

Nikhil New Member

"I do not like to be in the company of criminals, whether they are dangerous and treacherous or weak and foolish. I am Marcus Moonshade and also go by the name "Thunderthrone". It is good you don't like to do things alone," Marcus spoke in his calm voice.

"And may I know who all you are?" asked Marcus.

Marcus had now taken an instant dislike to the man who spotted him.

"Crimes will not go unpunished," he thought.

But right now, Marcus did not know much about him and about his crimes. He decided to wait and learn about this man before deciding he was a criminal or not.

The only thing that now stopped him from attacking this man was that he was trying to start time which he had labelled as "Noble Work".

7. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

"I'm saying being the ONLY time hero is a selfish dream."

".. the hell?" Jules muttered quietly. First, the voice give us some 'there can be only one' crap, and now this guy says not to be the only one. Crazy, creepy...

"Never said anything about me being the only time hero, I was the one who suggested that several should go in the first place, but he said that only one could go, so I had no question to being the only one to go."

"Yes, I see your point," said Britney. "We can certainly work together on this." She hoped her diplomatic words would keep the group from any violence among themselves and that the situation would come to a happy conclusion.

Another man joined them shortly later, after spotted hiding by Terrance.

Not one to shy, Britney offered her hand and said, "I'm Britney! It's so nice to meet you. And this is..."

"Jules," said Jules, cutting off her cousin. She was done playing 'nice conversation' with the group that had somehow all gathered at the same place at exactly right times so that... destiny? she thought, but shook it from her mind. She didn't believe in such things. She glanced at her smiling cousin and immediately regretted it. Britney looked so excruciatingly happy. It just wasn't normal to be so optimistic, and her cheeriness always seemed to put Jules in a sour mood.

"So, we'll all work together like a happy little band of idiots." Jules' sarcasm sliced through the air. "and we'll save the world through teamwork." She turned to the man carrying the strange Enigma, wondering if she should be addressing Roger or the small man he carried. As Enigma seemed to be sleeping, she spoke to the Roger. "Now, how do we get the map, and how do we find our way to restart time?"

8. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

I am Marcus Moonshade and also go by the name 'Thunderthrone'. It is good you don't like to do things alone

Thunderthrone? Ha! What funny little kid.

"I, my young little friend, am simply none as Aves. And saving time is hardly a task a youngster like yourself should be taking part in."

9. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

Britney, Jules and Aves introduced themselves, "Names Terrance, but if you prefer titles, then 'Grim' is what you should call me."

"So, we'll all work together like a happy little band of idiots." Jules' sarcasm sliced through the air. "and we'll save the world through teamwork." She turned to the man carrying the strange Enigma, wondering if she should be addressing Roger or the small man he carried. As Enigma seemed to be sleeping, she spoke to the Roger. "Now, how do we get the map, and how do we find our way to restart time?"

"Harsh words come with harsh judgement, saying such things when you know not who we are is going to get yourself killed. Besides, we're not the ones who're making an idiot of herself," he turned away before she could give a response, he really hated people with pessimistic views, it boiled his blood, if he had any in the first place, "however she's right, I think Mr. Enigma knows the map, so how do we go about this, ink on parchment? Telepathy? Holograms?"

10. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"A pile of 300 hundred year spirits," said a low moan.
    A thick miasma of fog covered the graveyard suddenly.
    "Oh the ghost is going to taste delicious....I haven't eaten in nearly 1,000 years," said another voice from the shadows this one with a slight hint of insanity in his voice.
    "The humans we can save for later after they die we can capture their souls," said a deeper voice.
    They began to hear deep breathing. And they could feel they were surrounded.
    "Eh hehhe....you're going to die here and no more heroes no more time...ehehehehe," shrieked another.
    Suddenly through the thick fog all they could see were dark shadows coming close to them. Like shadow men with shadow weapons. They were surrounded in a dangerous situation.

11. yellowm&M

"And may I know who all you are?"

"I'm Kaethe" She chimed in along with the others in the group.

"So, we'll all work together like a happy little band of idiots." Jules' sarcasm sliced through the air. "and we'll save the world through teamwork." She turned to the man carrying the strange Enigma, wondering if she should be addressing Roger or the small man he carried. As Enigma seemed to be sleeping, she spoke to the Roger. "Now, how do we get the map, and how do we find our way to restart time?" Kaethe truned to glare at Jules, her pessamistic, "tough" attitude was really starting to get on her nerves but Terrance (finally! a name!) beat her to it.

"Harsh words come with harsh judgement, saying such things when you know not who we are is going to get yourself killed. Besides, we're not the ones who're making an idiot of herself," he turned away before she could give a response, he really hated people with pessimistic views, it boiled his blood, if he had any in the first place, "however she's right, I think Mr. Enigma knows the map, so how do we go about this, ink on parchment? Telepathy? Holograms?"

She turned expectantly towards Roger. but suddenly some low whispers reached her ears, barely audible but definately there. She froze, listening.

12. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"A pile of 300 hundred year spirits," said a low moan.
    A thick miasma of fog covered the graveyard suddenly.
    "Oh the ghost is going to taste delicious....I haven't eaten in nearly 1,000 years," said another voice from the shadows this one with a slight hint of insanity in his voice.
    "The humans we can save for later after they die we can capture their souls," said a deeper voice.
    They began to hear deep breathing. And they could feel they were surrounded.
    "Eh hehhe....you're going to die here and no more heroes no more time...ehehehehe," shrieked another.
    Suddenly through the thick fog all they could see were dark shadows coming close to them. Like shadow men with shadow weapons. They were surrounded in a dangerous situation.

He heard the voices all around them, then the shapes started to take form.

"You dare to invade my home? You will pay for this."

He raised his hands over the ground, then quietly prayed, "forgive me Father, for I have sinned."

His eyes glowed bright crimon, he sent green bolts into the ground, air spiraled all around him, he started to say the incantation, his voice slowly distorting to the last phrase,

"Rise! Rise! Those who sleep!
    Wake from thy rest, defend thy keep!
    Bring forth redemption within this hour!
    SLAY THY ENEMIES WITH UNHOLY POWERS!!!"

Terrance began to say more words in a strange language only he knew, hands protruded forth from the ground and bodies soon followed dragging themselves upward, some were full skeletons while others were still decaying, maggots surrounding their flesh, 4 zombies in all came forth to aid their master, then he spoke,

"Fria cantuch miaz ne do nye, ssssiiiias, chelo te man dooo!"

The zombies screamed with a bloodlust and started to charge the enemies before them. His hands were raised controlling the flesh eating atroscities.

13. Anir

Anir New Member

In a place where the forces of space and time have
    Azul could see in an instant that they were surrounded. The words of her master came back to her, as though he was speaking before her.

"In a situation where you are surrounded, try to break their ranks and create a situation where you are in control instead of them."

He had never told her exactly how to do that, but her master had always stressed learning on her own. Well, here was a perfect situation to practice.

Drawing her sword, she called upon the powers that her intimation gave her. Igniting it with a word, she flung it up in the air and directed it towards their attackers, its every movement controlled by her mind. The flames illuminated the shadow beings. Nearby, the boy Terrance raised the dead and spoke a strange language, controlling the zombies.

Hm, Azul thought, I would not like him for an enemy.

14. yellowm&M

"You dare to invade my home? You will pay for this."

Kaethe turned at the exact same time as Terrance, and watched a shadowy figures came out of the mist. Immediately her hand clenched and she could feel water building up inside of it, swirling into a small baal in the plam of her hand. But before she could use it she saw zombies popping up in every direction. After a second however, she pulled herself togther, she could not lose control!

Witha lightning-fast movement she threw the ball of water into the heart of the shadowy figures. While it spun through the air she directed her fingers at it, forcing it to grow and heat up until it was a huge scalding hot mass of water, rolled into a perfect sphere. It hit the nearest one without a sound, sending him flying back twnety feet with a shriek of pain.

She whirled around building another one in her fist and looking for the next creature.

15. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

He turned his attention to Marcus as screams were heard from the invading zombies, he said in a distorted voice, his eyes glowing even brighter,

"Now you know my crimes, for I commit the worst of them all. Its funny that you would think me a common thief, though I would prefer nothing more than to be one."

He turned his attention back to the zombies, "shalizaya, nu tuck ki siyan, oshiazian, no talteran."

The zombies screamed as they tore at their enemies, two of undead were thrown back and receded back into the ground,

"my guests are stronger than they appear," balls of dark energy formed in his hand, "let's not disappoint them," he cackled maniacally as he released them onto the shadows.

16. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

The miasma swarmed and the fog got thicker. Now the enemies were no longer being able to see. It was like the enemies created the fog or the fog was within in them.
    "You're home," they shrieked, "We have lived here millions of years eating souls like yours."
    Suddenly Grim felt a cut across his cheek. Somehow these creatures could harm and make him bleed.

"Stand aside," Enigma told the group.
    Roger placed Enigma down on the ground. Now the young boy stood on his two feet his dressed flowed freely. And so did his long blond curly hair. Enigma opened his eyes. They turned a nova eclipse gray. Roger took a few steps back and begged the group to follow suit. Enigma knew there were to many enemies for the group to take by themselves.
    "I'll make the group much smaller for you other wise you'll die," Enigma said.
    Suddenly the group felt as the ground went down on them. They heard a blast five minutes later and the fog settled away a tad bit.

The group was now standing in a giant crater. The shadow men who were using the fog as cover were now wide open for attack. The shadow men stared at the group and went into guard stance.

Enigma closed his eyes and fell softly into Roger's arms. Roger picked Enigma up and began to watch the true power of the group unfold because the number of enemies was now seen.

17. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"You're home," they shrieked, "We have lived here millions of years eating souls like yours."

Suddenly he felt a cut across his cheek, it... it was painful? He grasped his cheek and pulled his hand back. He looked on in shock, his hand shook.

"How? How is this possible?" His hand was slick with blackened blood and it continued to pour out of the open wound.

"These... these things can hurt me?"

Terrance payed no attention to the fact that the earth shook, when he looked back up they were standing in a crater, the shadow men were visible and they were ready to fight.

"You'll pay for that," using his powers he brought forth 6 skeletal warriors, each with a sword and shield, "callado, nuyu kai tokaiya!"

They screamed out and charged the enemies.

Protruding a dark blade from his hand he shouted out, "Yes, MY Home! And I'm evicting you from the premesis, permanantly!"

He charged at the nearest shadow warrior clashing with the other dark energy, sending out electricity of a purple hue.

18. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

One of the shadows decided to take the opportunity to attack a already distracted Grim by giving him a quick attack to his side.
    "Eh heh," said the shadow, "As we have said before we lived here longer then you...and you can't get rid of us...we'll stop this group from getting to the keep."

19. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

One of the shadows decided to take the opportunity to attack a already distracted Grim by giving him a quick attack to his side.
    "Eh heh," said the shadow, "As we have said before we lived here longer then you...and you can't get rid of us...we'll stop this group from getting to the keep."

The pain to his side was excruciating and more of the black blood poured forth, getting on his feet he groaned and smiled, "Doesn't mean I won't try."

He slashed the head off of the shadow warrior that attacked him and lashed out at the other severing its arm, the beast howled in excruciating pain,

"you listen and you listen good, this is MY domain, and I'll no longer have you tearing up my crib."

He gave the beast a stab in the chest and it disintegrated, he groaned falling to the ground, "how... how is this possible, will... will I finally be able to die?"

He felt his vision start to go, and he slowly collapsed into the dirt of the crater, "now that I'm dying, I... I feel as though I don't want to go. Why? Is it because of the others, that they need my help, that they need all of our help, or is it... is it because time really does need to be started?"

He groaned, tryed to get up, one of the shadow creatures came above him,

"you have failed child."

The thing raised up a claw ready to strike,

Terrance groaned, "someone, anyone, please."

"There is no one to save you now."

20. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Roger placed down Enigma softly on the ground knowing well off he could take care of himself. Roger went full speed and pounded into the shadow trying to kill Grim.
    Roger took the creature down and killed it off. He stretched his hand out for Grim to take.
    "Need help?" he asked.

21. Nikhil

Nikhil New Member

"I'm Britney! It's so nice to meet you. And this is..." said a polite, blond haired girl.

"Jules," said the other brown haired woman with a little arrogance.

Jules was now speaking something and Marcus did not think it was worth to listen to.

"I, my young little friend, am simply none as Aves. And saving time is hardly a task a youngster like yourself should be taking part in," said a wheelchaired, nearly bald man.

"Yeah Aves, you little bald old man. Shouldn't you be the one needing a little bit of spoon feeding," thought Marcus and believed this was not the right time to speak.

'Names Terrance, but if you prefer titles, then 'Grim' is what you should call me," said the person who had spotted him.

"I'm Kathe," said another girl in he group.

And then started one of the most ferocious battles Marcus had ever faced. There was a little commotion and Marcus couldn't hear anything nor said anything.

"Nothing would work against them," spoke Marcus, "but I'll try."

Marcus waved his hands and a small gust started which blew the enemies away but they returned.

22. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"Need help?"

He looked up, it was that man, the man who carried Roger, Terrance slowly pushed himself upwards grabbing the hand to be pulled up. He breathed heavily, he felt so weak, it was like, it was like his soul, his very essence was being ripped from his very body.

"What..." he said between breaths, "is happening... to me?"

23. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Roger smiled.
    "Maybe Enigma can answer when he wakes up," Roger said.

The shadows clumped together and retreated.

"Looks like they are leaving for now...we should head out before they come back with more," Roger said.

24. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"Maybe Enigma can answer when he wakes up," Roger said.

The shadows clumped together and retreated.

"Looks like they are leaving for now...we should head out before they come back with more," Roger said.

"Good, I think I can walk now," he let go of the man's arm and started to walk, after about 3 steps he collapsed on one knee, Roger tried to help him, but Tim waved him off, "death has tried to claim me for many years now, and I don't plan on letting it get me without a fight."

He groaned and got up, he clenched his side and felt the black blood protruding from it, the wound slowly collagulating. He let go of his side and took the rib from his pocket placing it in the right spot. His cloak had been torn up, but there really was no notable difference considering the bleach white bones were being covered in the ichor.

"So, where do we go from here?"

25. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Roger nodded and went over to pick Enigma again. He stared at Grim when he asked where they should go.
    "I know the path without Enigma these days," Roger said, "We'll be going to Heaven's Pass where the moon and sun had collided at that the horizon and together they have evolved with one side moon one side sun."