1. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

Time Warp Interest/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Deathblade15, May 12, 2010.

As all powerful beings we have come to acknowledge one very simple truth. For us there was no beginning…and there shall be no end, there was simply an existence. Because of this existence we are…eternal. But why we exist is to observe points of time, behind the shadowy veil of time and space and to preserve the predestined balance of history from those who would corrupt it.
    We take into account one peculiar race, a race which has stood the test of time through massive accomplishments through compassion and violence.

Thousands of years ago they began an extraordinary evolution process which would soon lead them to discover their own world and lead a crusade through the stars. This race lives on a small blue planet called earth and they are simply known as humanity.

Others would believe them to be a weak race, being capable to feel emotions is demoted by other more alien races. Because of this they are a very common target for time crusaders, hoping to destroy them in a cataclysmic downfall, even though thousands of years later they would be utterly destroyed in apocalyptic hell fires. We are their protectors, we preserve the balance till their very end.

For even though we know not the pangs of beginning and end, we are obligated to teach them of this…eternal notion.

I wrote this at 1am sometime last week, I've been wanting to give this a shot so I decided to bring it over here for a test drive. Ask any questions because I've got the answers and I want your opinions.

2. hyperspace!

hyperspace! New Member

I have only a vague idea of what this is saying, but it looks like the Earth is in danger from...time-travelling pyromaniacs? Or something.

Sounds like fun. I'd join. I can be a time-travelling pyromaniac or whatever, right?

3. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

This is just an excerpt from an all powerful being of time.

As for being the destroyer, no you are a "guardian"

4. DustinTheWind

DustinTheWind Active Member

I'm interested, but with my internet down again I don't know that I could really contribute to the RPG.

5. hyperspace!

hyperspace! New Member

Just guardians? Where's the fun in that??