Insomnia. Gah!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Domoviye, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

She's unique. The usual rules don't apply. ;)

2. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

I function alright I guess. Just that at times I get rather aggitated and lose my temper a bit easier than normal.

It gets hard at times to cope having two kids to worry about and my mom with a terminal illness, but I have some very wonderful friends that help me out when I ask for their help.

I find that the more I sleep the better I think as we all do, but at the same time I find it harder and harder to write good poetry and so forth. But the thing is that I am a pretty easy going person and I guess after eigth years of very little sleep I just got used to it and it doesn't affect me too much anymore.

Although having 10 hours sleep in one night was very strange for me latnight and my brain is now in over drive with thoughts and it feels very alien to me that is for sure.

3. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

And yes I am very unique and I like that too by the way.

I am a very different person when I sleep regularly, bit too bubbly and observant and that is when I let people glimpse at the other side of me. The more in depth and intellectual side that I hide so well behind my cookieness lol

I will never admit to this again so yeah once in a life time opportunity for ya all again lol