1. Laimtoe

Laimtoe Senior Member

Interesting Site

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Laimtoe, Oct 15, 2006.

I've been playing around with this site for a little while -- answering forums and making them and I rarely ever introduce myself, I usually leave it up to people to just get to know me through the forums but I figured I'd get the presure to make one of these things off my chest so that people don't incourage me to do it later on in forums that I want to stay on topic.

I have no idea what to say here other than the site looks rather nice and I like the imput given here. I'm hoping it might get me out of a bit of a writers block.

I have a rather brilliant idea, even if I do say so myself, but I've written and said all the stuff my intitial motivation for writing this book were. I'm only a quarter through the book but it only took me a week to get there because the book is so imspiring to me, I just hope to get out soon and I'm babbling about emotional nonsense so I'll just shut up and say Hello.

2. Spherical Time

Spherical Time Contributing Member

Well, thanks for introducing yourself here. I don't see you say what genre your book is in? Is it horror/fantasy/mainstream or even non-fiction?

Sorry if that doesn't make much sense! Welcome to WF.org!

3. Peter

Peter Member

Glad to have you here, Laimtoe. Look forward to reading your work.

4. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors. Founder Staff Contributor

Good to have you here and to see you so active so soon. :p