1. Vroom Vroom Daddy

Vroom Vroom Daddy New Member

I couldn't think of a clever title

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Vroom Vroom Daddy, Feb 2, 2007.

I spent ten years as a truck driver with all these odd thoughts rolling around in my head. Generally I write them down in an old fashion book, and after five of these things filled with my awful handwriting my wife and kids have talked me into letting other people look at my stories and essays. But I warn you, I spent WAY to much time alone in a truck and have come up with some very weird ideas. Sorry if I disturb or offend anyone but I bet I'll make you think! Just don't take anything too seriously.

2. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca
    Welcome to WF then, I am sure no one will take offense to your work, but remember if it is explicit, say so in the title.

Well anywho have a great time in the forums and I will definately have to check out some of your work.

Ari :)

3. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Remember weird means both strange and fantastic, so for that reason we await your work eagerly. Welcome.

4. Max Vantage

Max Vantage Banned

<----- Agrees with RobGannon. Making a reader think is the name of the game. I'll check your work out when it makes an appearance.