1. Raven Cross

Raven Cross New Member

Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Raven Cross, Jul 3, 2016.

Hi, I'm looking for some feedback on my written work, my name is Krzysztof, I'm 32 years old from Poland, thought I'd join and see if I can get my creative writing off the ground. Not sure what else to say, I'd sure like to learn something new regarding this craft and hope I can improve on it. Thank you for listening.

bonijean2 likes this.
  2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Welcome! I'm sure you'll learn lots here! What sort of writing do you do, if you don't mind me asking? Poetry, short stories, novels, anything else? I can only do stories my self. Thanks for joining us!

3. Raven Cross

Raven Cross New Member

Hello! Thank you, I write poetry, short stories, and wish to attempt novels, scripts/screenplays I'm also interested in. There's quite some struggle with having the drive towards completion, but I hope I can overcome that. Poems I can complete without a problem it's the prose that I'm stuck on. Again thank you for the welcome!

4. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Yeah, I have the same problem where I can't complete because I want to edit as I go along. I'm getting better though! I'm sure you'll get the in the flow too.

bonijean2 likes this.
  5. Raven Cross

Raven Cross New Member

Thank you :) really hope so, it's been so frustrating, but maybe now is the time to push it further.