Tags:
  1. Kieran O'Keefer

Kieran O'Keefer New Member

Irish Writer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kieran O'Keefer, Aug 21, 2016.

Hi all, I'm Kieran from wexford Ireland.

I'm joining here as a kick up the arse. I've written for years, had a few mile stones and things I'm happy with but 90% of what I've done has remained on the hard drives never seeing the light of day. I hope to change that by joining up here and getting stuck in.

My interests are random and eclectic. I jump from pop fiction to literary and enjoy both. My main interest is how people tick and writers who get people, and create really realistic portraits of us.

Lastly, it's funny how the day I start my first real desk job is the day I become supper focused about following my writing career. No idea why but I'm gonna run with it and milk the new found inspiration for for all it's worth.

Kieran

2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Good Evening!
    I love that tingle as you become inspired to write or you think up a new idea! However when the inspiration isn't calling and you have to work through, boy that can be hard.
    May your muse be ever present and have fun!

Kieran O'Keefer likes this.