Is This Strange?

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by AnonyMouse, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Atari

Atari Active Member

Many people here are just like me, in that they enjoy fantasy, but rarely find the type that they would really enjoy, so they begin crafting what no one (or very few) have truly done.

2. vyleside

vyleside New Member

I read non-stop from when I was 11 to 22, then just burnt out and didnt read or write ANYTHING except magazines.

I then discovered David Morrell and I realised that I'd got so tired of sci fi and horror that I needed to read something completely different to get my interest back.

I dont know if this will help, but try reading something different to your normal choice and see if it reignites your interest.

3. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

I'd like to take a moment to point out that I'm not the one who started this thread. Apparently the original poster (CreativeMinds) dropped off the face of the Earth. All his (her?) posts have vanished, sliding me into the number one spot. If you look closely, my post was acually a response to his.

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, just something I wanted to point out.

4. Atari

Atari Active Member

I noticed that when I first entered the thread. I have never seen this kind of thing happen, before; any guesses?

5. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

No guesses necessary. The user who started the thread was banned, and most if not all of that member's posts were removed. This thread was deemed worth keeping, even if the original post was not.

That is all that need be said. Lets stick with the topic.

6. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

I don't read as much as I use to.
    I read non stop and loving reading.
    I'm just to picky for my own good.
    I don't like female characters I always want them to die.
    I don't like any of the horror stories that are out.
    All my inspiration comes from reading different stories from two authors Poe and Lovecraft.