Is this too gruesome for a kids story?

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by louis1, Apr 3, 2012.

1. louis1

louis1 Member

lol at least i'm getting a reaction, ahah I think this will always be shocking (i sure hope so) and that's probably why i've grown to love the idea so much since i posted this thread. i'm not trying to write shock value but it's fun to know that people will react to my novel, (in a good or bad way) to me it's better to piss some people off than to bore them to death ahaha

2. Corgz

Corgz New Member

I think it would be fine for a kids story... I mean, if its jsut a story inside the story it would be fine! its like the see-saw story that went around my school a few years back... it was hilarious! hahaha

3. Pythonforger

Pythonforger Carrier of Insanity

Didn't Loki get raped by a horse? And didn't the eldest ugly sister in Cinderella chop off her toes to fit her foot into the glass slipper?

I think that children are much more receptive to this stuff than adults. I overheard a 10 year old arguing with his friend about how the directors of Saw made the Needle Pit.