Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kay Lesgo

Kay Lesgo New Member

it's been 2 weeks and I have more than 20 posts

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kay Lesgo, May 15, 2012.

so why am I still a junior member?

:(

Kay

2. GaleSkies

GaleSkies Active Member

You know, I remember the same thing, being past 2 weeks and having 30 or so posts, already doing a critique or two. One day it just went away as my post count increased. It didn't take too long if I remember correctly, but I was a little focused on something else at the time. So I don't remember exactly when it changed.

If it's a bother for you the Moderators are very helpful.

3. bo_7md

bo_7md New Member

Kale,

Did you readl all the rules and check if they all apply correctly?
    e.g. +20 posts apply, true but is any of them in words game forum because those don't count.

I'm just wondering because I'm new myself and would rather know ahead of time, if you would be so kind, what the problem was to avoid it.

Hope your issue gets resolved soon and we can enjoy your work on the website.

Bo

4. killbill

killbill Member

On the contrary, I am wondering I am here for just three months, haven't improved upon my critiquing ability that much, haven't posted a single story of my own, my total post count is not even 200, so, why am I already a senior member?

5. prettyprettyprettygood

prettyprettyprettygood Active Member

I'm afraid I don't know about the OP's question, but I *think* you become Senior when your post count reaches 100, regardless of any other criteria.

6. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

A Junior member has a post count less than 30. A Senior Member has 100 or more posts. Posts in Word Games are not included in the post count.

Being able to post new threads in the Writing Workshop has multiple requirements, and really has nothing to do with the member classification label.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.