Jacko...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fitz101, Jun 26, 2009.

1. ValianceInEnd

ValianceInEnd Active Member

No matter what happened, I still can't believe he's dead. The king of pop. R.I.P. he was an inspiration up till the end.

2. psyence53

psyence53 New Member

If that IS true about songs for his children (wouldnt suprise me, he had a lot left over from each album etc, and supposed new material)... that just shows his spirit. His kids were everything to him.

3. Piestein

Piestein Active Member

An icon, no matter what. I recall Jacko throughout my life. And honestly, although not a big fan of his (rather neutral), it's mind boggling that he died. I simply always thought he was and would always be 'there'.

May he get some peace wherever he is now; he received none in life, so it's only fair he gets a brake now.

4. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

He was omniscient...his songs were everywhere and everyone knew who he was...it really is a shame that he died. I wasn't a big fan of his, but I did like a few of his better known songs (Thriller, Bad, ABC)...He was such a cute little kid in the Jackson 5...and I guess he just lost himself growing up. It truly is a shame.