1. sashawrites

sashawrites Member

just finished university, now I can focus on my writing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sashawrites, Jun 22, 2015.

Hey all!

I'm a bit of a terrible writer, in which I will start something and then leave it for ages. Now I have finished university I want to get properly back into writing and so writing with others as support would probably help.

The genre of the novel I'm starting is fantasy, but I have 20000 of a sci fi novel done which I would like to leave.

Side facts: I live in the UK and am partial to lots of coffee. I have also recently started a PR and marketing internship for the summer as well. I also wrote a semi famous fanfic (cringe) a few years ago which did very very well.

Looking forward to meeting some likeminded writers!

2. Mckk

Mckk Moderator Staff Supporter Contributor

Welcome :D Hope you enjoy yourself here! Starting something and then leaving it unfinished is common, so you're in good company here lol.

Here's the FAQ to get you started :)

3. The Mad Regent

The Mad Regent Contributing Member

Hail fellow Brit,

Welcome to the forum.

Now that you've just graduated is the best time to get writing in my opinion; student always convince themselves they deserve six months off once they've graduated. ;)

Public Relations and Marketing, eh. I've been considering doing a masters in Public Relations. A summer intern is a good move. :superagree:

I'm looking forward to reading your stuff in the workshop.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  4. sashawrites

sashawrites Member

Haha I walked straight into a job when I finished, so I haven't really had a break. PR is a good industry but I don't want to do it forever. Thank you lots!